Paperwork?

Old December 14th, 2003, 02:49 PM
slazz

Default Paperwork?

Our cruise is paid for and we leave in a month. Should we receive something
akin to a boarding pass from Celebrity? This is our first cruise. Getting
concerned.

Thanks, all.

Old December 14th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Plasma

Your boarding packet is normally sent to your travel agent and then
forwarded to you. It includes your contract and tickets.
Most often, they are mailed about 1 month out and arrive 2-3 weeks before
departure.

Mike

Old December 14th, 2003, 04:24 PM
OcnGypZ

Subject: Paperwork?

You may not receive anything by snailmail. You may receive an edoc package
directly from Celebrity via email.

So... keep watching your email very carefully.

Babette
Old December 14th, 2003, 07:45 PM
steve

rcl are slower than molassis coming outta a can blamming ups and usps as
slow but they are too and unreliable too especially usps deliver letters
to wrong addresses very frequently ive had 3 in past week

Old December 14th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Asya Kamsky

In article ,
slazz wrote:
Our cruise is paid for and we leave in a month. Should we receive something
akin to a boarding pass from Celebrity? This is our first cruise. Getting
concerned.

We are sailing December 21st. Apparently Celebrity tried mailing
out docs the week of Dec 1st. They got the address wrong and the USPS
returned them. They UPS'ed them to me last week and I got them
Friday (haven't seen them yet but according to UPS page someone
at my house signed for them).

The fact is that you don't really NEED the docs. As long as you
are on the manifest for the ship, you can fill stuff out at the
pier and board. We did our own air, so no plane tickets to worry
about.

--
Asya Kamsky

In our society, you can state your views, but they have to be correct.
--- Ernie Hai, coordinator Singapore Gov't Internet Project