Help needed to identify a music video seen in east Africa

Old August 17th, 2004, 03:53 AM
None

Default Help needed to identify a music video seen in east Africa

I am writing a travel journal for eventual on line publication. While
recently in Tanzania I was watching an Arabic music video channel on the
hotel tv. There was a video that I saw a couple times, so it must be
currently popular, and would like help identifying it - artist and song
title. It featured a man singing at a party of all men dressed in black
thoubs and red and white shumaggs. The scenes of the men were at an open air
party with a stage outlined in strings of white light bulbs. It also had
cuts to two women getting dressed up in fancy clothing. I would very much
like to include clips of this video in my travelogue and could use any help
as my hope to locate it remotely in the US is proving to be impossible.