Ngoro-ngoro one of the worst

Old August 22nd, 2005, 08:13 AM
Corné

Some looks at other postings from you did give me the diagnose I need.

Probably the wrong diagnoses....But please help me out here, in stead of
being so vague you could quote 'other postings from me who give you the
diagnose you needed..' (??).

Obvious Amukela is infected with its owner and there isn't a cure.

Aahhh... here we have the real Gerald! Cannot hide the fact that he was to
shallow in his comments, so now getting personal seems the only way for
him....sad....sad....

Rest my case

What case? We are not in court or something? There was a posting about the
Crater in Tanzania, and the sightings a visitor had there... You concluded
(to soon) that I was the one telling that the Wildebeest goes into the
forests to graze... which was again a false conclusion Gerald. As I showed
you below in my comments that was not the thing I wrote, or suggested.

Anyway, I hope you have a good and happy life, may you see a lot of
wildebeests in the shadow of the forests!

Keep well, and you are off course always welcom to visit Amukela here.

Bushregards,
Corné.

www.amukela.com

Corné Wrote:
Dear Gerald,

thanks for your contribution.

"I see to many smart
assess who think they know the bush after travelling for some weeks a
year to Africa. "

My conclusions are that you look every day in the mirror? Yep Gerald,
beeing
10 years driving around in Africa makes some people for sure arrogant.
Like
the initial response: ' smartass answers ' .... how can we be so
stupid?
Knowing that you have all the NON-smartass answers...!! Remember next
time
we might even e-mail you our reactions, so you can decide which ones
are too
'smartass answers' and will not be publiced.
-
The thing that's the most annoying is that Corné (with his little
advertisements in the group) gives these stoning answers. He is
living
in the bush and is giving these answers to the World?-

The most annoying are the shallow visions of overland guides. They have
seen
the light apparantley.....But somewhere they seem to be a bit
frustrated, or
pehaps they don't have the knowledge (and guts) to settle down in the
bush?

-

"Please, don't keep in touch..." is the arrogance in its self. And at
the same time he is promoting his self. How .. can you be? People are
not that stupid Corné.-

Reading is difficult sometimes, isn't? This was just a reaction to the
original authors signature, who wrote 'Please, don't keep in touch..."
Indeed it is arrogant, but that's what I wanted to make clear here.

-

Be sure Corné I won't promote your kind.-

Damn!! And I need your promotion activities so hard....Well I think I
can
close down my lodge now.....

But surely you have lost some-
clients now, now that you tell your clients to be that wildebeest are
moving to the forest to graze.-

Remember I am not running some backpackerslodge.... Why do you think I
have
lost some clients now? Sure if it is about the knowledge of Africa they
will
come with you Gerald.
Aha? Now you are even telling lies? I cannot remember that I wrote
something
stupid like wildebeest moving to the forests to graze....?? But
Gerarld,
that is clearly your style of doing things.

This is EXACTLY what I wrote: " Ever heard about that the game moves
into
the forests to graze, look for
shade etc.?"

But you are not really interested in the truth apparantly.... just your
one
truth.

Still can't get the smile of my face. If-
there is one animal that is living on the plains and woodland than it
is
the wildebeest. Even in the Crater, Corné. You've ever been there (I
question) and visited the Forest?-

Well, here is my point again: if people don't appreciate sightings of
(one
of the biggest) bull elephants in the Forest of the Crater, then what
the
heck are they doing there?
Keep smiling Gerald, hope you have a nice and adventureous live!

With a big smile and a cold black lable...

Corné.
Amukela Game Lodge.
www.amukela.com

Oh yeah.... 1997 first visit to the Crater. Did you ever read
Grzimek's
book? Or is your reading limited to Playboy...(nights can be lonely
Gerald,
especially overland guides...haha....).

-

Corné Wrote:-
"Gerald" schreef in bericht
...-

What a smartass answers are been giving here.-

And you're the next one...-

--
Gerald-

--
Gerald

Old August 26th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Hans Schoelink

Next time if you want to go at each others throat send each other e-mails
instead of using this newsgroup!!

Hans

Old August 26th, 2005, 10:35 PM
gmc

Right on Hans. I thought I had decended back into the third grade.
I'm a newcomer to the group, so this created a bad impression.
Gayle

Old August 26th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Liz

In message .com
"gmc" wrote:

Right on Hans. I thought I had decended back into the third grade.
I'm a newcomer to the group, so this created a bad impression.

Don't worry, Gayle, it's very rare.

Slainte

liz

--
Virtual Liz: http://www.v-liz.com
Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Seychelles; Galapagos
Old August 27th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Corné

"Hans Schoelink" schreef in bericht
Next time if you want to go at each others throat send each other e-mails
instead of using this newsgroup!!

Hans

Ooit gehoord van afzender blokkeren?

Old August 27th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hans Schoelink

Corné it is appropriate to use english in this newsgroup. So I will
translate for you:

Corné wrote: "Ooit gehoord van afzender blokkeren?"
this means: "Ever heard to "ploink" or block the sender?"

No Corné I don't want to block anybody but I ask people to watch what they
are writing. Maybe an innocent bystander doesn't want to read the personal
stuff...

Regards from the polder.
Hans.

Old August 27th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Corné

Nou, was niks persoonlijks hoor. Maar als er onzin geschreven wordt dan
reageer ik daarop.

Gr.

Corné.

"Hans Schoelink" schreef in bericht
. ..

Old August 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Hans Martens

Please write english in this newsgroup. using other languages is not
being very nice to other people who don't speak that other language.

Besides, if I recall correct you run a lodge in South Africa. I was
extremely surprised by the tone of your postings. If you run a business,
you should have at least some basic knowledge of marketing and behaviour
towards (prospective) customers. People reading your postings will not
really be inclined to book your lodge, if they think that is the kind of
tone you use towards others.

Regards,
Hans

==================================
Hans Martens

Wildlife & Nature Photography
http://www.wildpicture.com
==================================

Old August 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Corné

Beste Hans,

die nuusgroep hier is Afrika. So ek kan net afrikaans skryf. As die pos nie
vir ander mense is, dan sal jy net verder blaar.

Nie e-pos nie asseblief.

"Hans Martens" schreef in bericht
. nl...

Old August 27th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Johan W. Elzenga

Corné wrote:

Beste Hans,

die nuusgroep hier is Afrika. So ek kan net afrikaans skryf. As die pos nie
vir ander mense is, dan sal jy net verder blaar.

Nie e-pos nie asseblief.

*plonk*

--
Johan W. Elzenga johanatjohanfoto.nl