Free weekend at top Safari Lodge (in KZN)

Old October 16th, 2004, 03:09 PM

Default Free weekend at top Safari Lodge (in KZN)

I have just taken over marketing at Nambiti, a game reserve with 2 upmarket
lodges. I could put my marketing budget into glossy brochures, a high tech
web site or agents commissions however word of mouth marketing is really the
best way to advertise a new establishment of the quality of Nambiti. While
I would love to invite all I know to come on safari, this is just not
possible.

Hence I would like to try "Viral marketing" whereby I will enter you into a
competition for a weekend away (for you and 3 others), valued at over R15
000.00. All I request you to do to enter is to forward this e-mail to three
(yip, just 3) of your friends who are passionate about wildlife, go to game
reserves and want an extra special safari experience. When you forward the
e-mail to your carefully selected friends, just copy me
) and I will enter you into the competition. The
winner will be selected from the xxxx e-mail received and announced on Wed
20th of Oct on the Nambiti web site.

Good luck and I look forward to spending two (2) amazing days with you and
your three (3) friends on the 29th and 30th of October at Nambiti, a rare
find for any bush-lover or soul seeker. If you have any questions please
check below or on the web site or give me a call (082 562 8225).

Thank you for you time.

Barry T. DUDLEY Nambiti Conservancy - Wilderness in KwaZulu-Natal

MARKETING www.nambiti.com E-mail:

Please download a PDF or MS Word or a MS Word Zipped file BROCHURE for more
information on NAMBITI

Reservations General Info Safari Etiquette
FAQ On Safari Check List and Info Sheet Safety
on Safari Wild Life Photography Tips

FAQ (Frequency Asked Questions)

Q - I am a popular guy / girl and can not limit myself to just 3 mates

A - You are welcome to bring up to 18 people (the maximum the two lodges can
take) but the others will have to pay full price (Sorry, the current
specials on the web can not be used in conjunction with this offer).

Q - I live in JHB /; Durban, how long will it take me to get to Nambiti?

A - Nambiti is just 3-½ hrs from JHB and 2-½ hrs from Durban

Q - Will Nambiti SPAM all my friends once I give you their addresses?

A - NO that will NEVER occur as it is against our policy. We ask you not to
send e-mail to those you do not know. All I want from the e-mails is proof
that you have contacted 3 people, the competition entry conditions.

Q - You did not e-mail me, can I enter the competition?

A - Sure - please do by sending this e-mail to three friends who love game
reserves, that is what viral marketing is all about - word of mouth
marketing!

Q - Is this really a FREE competition?

A - No, the cost of entry is for you to e-mail 3 of your friends who are
passionate about wildlife, get yourself to the reserve, plus your own
drinks, film for your camera and the tourism levy and taxes (10% of the
daily charge). I will pay for your game drives, walks, accommodation at a
top class lodge from Friday lunch time to Sunday Afternoon.

Q - Is Nambiti in a malaria area?

A - No, Nambiti is in a malaria free area just outside Ladysmith.

Q - Do I need a 4X4 to get there?

A - No - You will be driven in open game vehicles while at Nambiti for your
game drives. Getting to Nambiti - the roads are all tarred (except for the
last couple of kilometres on good gravel.

Q - What do I need to bring?

A - Warm cloths at night, cool cloths for the days but check the web site
(
www.Nambiti.com) for full details

Q - I cannot make the 29 & 30th, can I send my friends?

A - Sure, as long as they are passionate about wildlife, that is fine word
of mouth marketing!

Q - How can I trust you that you will really give away the weekend?

A - I will tell you exactly how many (and when) each e-mail was received
(but no e-mails address or names), and show you the already created number s
ecret number from which the winning e-mail will be selected. All of this
will be published on the Nambiti web site on WED 20th OCT.

Q - I have more questions, about the reserve, accommodation, the
competition, the web specials, where do I find the answers?

A - If www.nambiti.com does not help, please e-mail me
) or call me on 082 562 8225 or call the reserve on
+27 (0) 366 31 9026 or Moppie (based on the reserve) on + 27 (0) 073 207
4556.

Reservations Nambiti images General Info Safari Etiquette
FAQ On Safari Check List and Info Sheet Travel Agents
Syndication Safety on Safari Wild Life Photography Tips
VIRAL MARKETING COMPETITION