OT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM

Old October 20th, 2008, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default OT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM

I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope yoi enjoyed and have many many more...

Susie
Cruise outlets and Travel
856 853 9515
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old October 20th, 2008, 04:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Susette" wrote in message
I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope you enjoyed and have many many more...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tom! May you be blessed with many happy, healthy
and cruise filled ones ahead!

--Jean

Old October 20th, 2008, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 10/20/2008 11:54 AM Jean O'Boyle did a "happy dance", then made
these writings:
"Susette" wrote in message

I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope you enjoyed and have many many more...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tom! May you be blessed with many happy, healthy
and cruise filled ones ahead!

--Jean

Hey Tom!

I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy belated B-Day! With this
many responses (and perhaps more) it might not be a bad idea to go out
and celebrate. If you have some friends come along they can sing "A
very merry birthday to you...to who...?" from the animated Disney "Alice
in Wonderland".

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Susette" wrote in message
I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope yoi enjoyed and have many many more...

I've had singing waiters and cake on so many different days during Viking
cruises... I thought my birthday was in December... LOL

Thanks...

--Tom

Old October 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

On Oct 20, 1:32*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"Susette" wrote in message

I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was *last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope yoi enjoyed and have many many more...

I've had singing waiters and cake on so many different days during Viking
cruises... I thought my birthday was in December... *LOL

Thanks...

--Tom

Have a great one!
Mark

Old October 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
"Susette" wrote in message
I know , I know, We seem to alwys Celebrate toms birthday in December
although his Birthday was last weekend....
SO A HOPPY BIRSDAY to you Tom, trying to make it sound like the
waiters on the Cruises!

Hope yoi enjoyed and have many many more...

I've had singing waiters and cake on so many different days during Viking
cruises... I thought my birthday was in December... LOL

Thanks...

--Tom

Happy Belated Birthday Tom, hope you had a lovely celebration!!

Maybe one of these days we will get to see you again!!

sue (and Kevin)