Need for a Tour Leader in Paris France Be Welcome.

Old March 26th, 2005, 09:47 PM
TourLeader

Le Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:10:14 +0100, Mxsmanic a écrit*:

Your English is really bad, though, and from your rates, I find myself
wondering how you manage to pay VAT, URSSAF, medical insurance, and
other costs of doing business while still having anything left.

It really seems that you are a professional.
And you know very well the French system.
So give me a job then .

Old March 26th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

TourLeader wrote:

Roissy Bus : The Roissybus is a special bus service that runs
between Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and the famous Opera Garnier,
located in the heart of Paris. The Roissybus leaves every 15 minutes and
the journey lasts approximately 45 to 60 minutes. The bus stops at the
following airport terminals :
- Aérogare 2 (Terminal 2)
- Aérogare T9 (Terminal T9)
- Aérogare 1 (terminal 1).
Arrival in Paris : 9, rue Scribe - Paris 9ème (near Opéra Garnier)
The price is 7,32 euros. The Paris visit pass (zone 1 to 5) is
available too.

I know perfectly that Roissybus exists! A hint: there are also two
regular RATP lines that run between Roissy and Paris. I let you find the
numbers...

--
inversez "kertanguy" et "de" pour me joindre

Old March 26th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Mxsmanic

TourLeader writes:

About insurance, i suppose you've got your private one.

Private insurance won't cover carriage provided by a professional guide.

I'm not competiting Taxi, Agency or Organized tour.

Nevertheless, certain of the services you propose (transportation,
purchase of tickets) are regulated. To engage in them you must fulfill
the same conditions as other professionals engaged in them.

I propose something new, that does not exist.

There are already a fair number of individual tour guides in Paris.

Old March 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Mxsmanic

TourLeader writes:

It really seems that you are a professional.

I've had to do a fair amount of research.

And you know very well the French system.

Well enough to fill out the forms, sometimes.

So give me a job then.

Sorry, that's your responsibility. The CFE can explain a lot of it.

Old March 27th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

TourLeader wrote:

Ecoute le Breton, je suis Breton moi aussi.

Génial.

(Bus number: 350 and 351)

--
inversez "kertanguy" et "de" pour me joindre