AIDS is predominately a lifestyle disease - of fags - Repost

Old April 3rd, 2007, 06:28 PM posted to can.general,soc.culture.canada,rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

Default AIDS is predominately a lifestyle disease - of fags - Repost

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:32 PM posted to can.general,soc.culture.canada,rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:27 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Definitely not so.

It is in fact quite rare for a male to catch aids from a woman from
sex. And so in purely heterosexual circles it's also rare, no matter
how much shagging around is done.

As such, it's by and large a disease that affects homosexual men, plus
hard drugs users, but that's well known.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old April 4th, 2007, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:27 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Definitely not so.

It is in fact quite rare for a male to catch aids from a woman from
sex. And so in purely heterosexual circles it's also rare, no matter
how much shagging around is done.

As such, it's by and large a disease that affects homosexual men, plus
hard drugs users, but that's well known.

No, it's not, but you're so full of **** on this one it reaches a new
low, even for you. For a start, there is no such thing as "purely
heterosexual circles" so you can get rid of that myth. Your second
sentence is in fact true, but "quite rare" depends a lot on the part of
the world you're talking about, and the kind of unprotected heterosexual
sex involved.

As for who it affects, well you think you know, but in fact, 60% of
people infected with HIV live in sub-saharan Africa, and of them, most
are women- 13 women for every 10 men. Most people living with HIV are
women. This gap is growing alarmingly in fact. In young people (aged
15-24) in sub-saharan Africa around 3 times as many women are infected
than men. So, I'll let the reader decide how true your 'by and large'
statement was above. I find you appallingly ignorant, and I've had quite
enough of this kind of thing.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
Old April 4th, 2007, 04:12 PM posted to can.general,soc.culture.canada,rec.travel.europe
grant kinsley

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:32:31 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:27 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Definitely not so.

It is in fact quite rare for a male to catch aids from a woman from
sex. And so in purely heterosexual circles it's also rare, no matter
how much shagging around is done.

As such, it's by and large a disease that affects homosexual men, plus
hard drugs users, but that's well known.
--

You certainly show a deeply ingrained ignorance of the subject, I
suggest you look at overall infection rates in subsaharan Africa.

the type of ignorance of HIV that you show is exactly why the disease
has a had a devastating impact in that continent

---

Old April 4th, 2007, 04:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:45:33 +0100, (David
Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

[...]

The homosexual orgies of the 1980s are long gone. Most
homosexuals are as, um, monogamous as heterosexuals and lead
rather hum-drum lives. They may actually disapprove of the
promiscuous lifestyles of some others. Of course, the Baby Boom
caused there to be a large increase in the absolute number of
homosexuals that resulted in some of the excesses of the 1970s.
Now these boomers are aging and settling down just like the
straight boomers.

While the mechanics of HIV transmission tend to favor the
activities of homosexuals (really, mostly only one specific
practice) the disease remains a disease of promiscuity, not
homosexuality per se.

Old April 4th, 2007, 04:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

Hatunen wrote:

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:45:33 +0100, (David
Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

[...]

Mine is _exciting_, thanks very much!

They may actually disapprove of the
promiscuous lifestyles of some others.

That's their problem- I don't care what other people of any persuasion
get up to.

Of course, the Baby Boom
caused there to be a large increase in the absolute number of
homosexuals that resulted in some of the excesses of the 1970s.
Now these boomers are aging and settling down just like the
straight boomers.

While the mechanics of HIV transmission tend to favor the
activities of homosexuals (really, mostly only one specific
practice) the disease remains a disease of promiscuity, not
homosexuality per se.

The statistics are quite clear- most HIV infected people in the world
are female. It seems to me a little misogynist (I'm certainly not saying
you are BTW) to only identify HIV by methods in which it's easily
transmitted (i.e. sexually, by males) rather than concentrating on the
gender of most of the infected.

Old April 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:45:33 +0100,
(David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) has scripted:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:27 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Definitely not so.

It is in fact quite rare for a male to catch aids from a woman from
sex. And so in purely heterosexual circles it's also rare, no matter
how much shagging around is done.

As such, it's by and large a disease that affects homosexual men, plus
hard drugs users, but that's well known.

No, it's not, but you're so full of **** on this one it reaches a new
low, even for you.

Go on, let it all out!

For a start, there is no such thing as "purely
heterosexual circles" so you can get rid of that myth.

No such thing? Not in your social circle I suspect.

Your second
sentence is in fact true, but "quite rare" depends a lot on the part of
the world you're talking about, and the kind of unprotected heterosexual
sex involved.

As for who it affects, well you think you know, but in fact, 60% of
people infected with HIV live in sub-saharan Africa, and of them, most
are women- 13 women for every 10 men. Most people living with HIV are
women. This gap is growing alarmingly in fact. In young people (aged
15-24) in sub-saharan Africa around 3 times as many women are infected
than men. So, I'll let the reader decide how true your 'by and large'
statement was above. I find you appallingly ignorant, and I've had quite
enough of this kind of thing.

You misread what I wrote David.

I said it's rare for a WOMAN to catch aids from a MAN, not vice versa
as you seem to have read.
--
---
DFM -
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

wrote:

You misread what I wrote David.

I said it's rare for a WOMAN to catch aids from a MAN, not vice versa
as you seem to have read.

Odd, then. I personally know three women who got HIV from men.
One was a whore; she was the mother of the HIV-infected little
girl we adopted. Another was a friend of our family who had got
it while having a foolish extra-marital fling. And the third is
the mother of the little HIV-infected girl for whom we are
currently foster parents, both being immigrants from Cote
D'Ivoire.

In America HIV-infected males tend to be homosexuals, a fact
which militates against a large number of women being infected by
men, but there are infected straight and bi- men out there so it
is most certainly not rare for a women to be infected by a male.

Old April 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:57:55 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

wrote:

You misread what I wrote David.

I said it's rare for a WOMAN to catch aids from a MAN, not vice versa
as you seem to have read.

Odd, then. I personally know three women who got HIV from men.

I reversed it for irony. Read what I originally wrote.
--
---
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:17 PM posted to can.general,soc.culture.canada,rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:12:05 GMT, grant
kinsley has scripted:

wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:27 -0700,
Hatunen has scripted:

AIDS is certainly a lifestyle disease, but that lifestyle is
unprotected promiscuity, not homesexuality per se.

Definitely not so.

It is in fact quite rare for a male to catch aids from a woman from
sex. And so in purely heterosexual circles it's also rare, no matter
how much shagging around is done.

As such, it's by and large a disease that affects homosexual men, plus
hard drugs users, but that's well known.
--

You certainly show a deeply ingrained ignorance of the subject, I
suggest you look at overall infection rates in subsaharan Africa.

Great, and then what... I'll make the same conclusions and you will
continue to be unclear about what you're trying to say?

the type of ignorance of HIV that you show is exactly why the disease
has a had a devastating impact in that continent

Oh, just how is that?
--
---