What do the Israelis think of Obama?

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:23 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ariadne

Default What do the Israelis think of Obama?

On 16 May, 22:29, Planet Visitor II wrote:
On 16 May 2010 19:24:48 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
On May 16, 8:19*am, John Rennie wrote:
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog...o-israelis-thi....

The Jewish rage against Obama's betrayal is not exclusive to Israeli
Jews

Isreal attacks other nations,

Israel has been attacked by other nations over and over, since the
very first day Israel was established. *The Jews of Israel learned
more than 60 years ago that _turning the other cheek_ is not
going to protect them from attempts at extermination. The pan-Arab
Islamic movement of Hamas has the basic principle stated in its
charter that -- "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until
Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

One of the most ominous aspects of the Charter however, is this
Hadith:

"The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews
(killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees.
The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew
behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, *would not do
that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by
al-Bukhari and Muslim)."

kills people by the hundreds

Islam - in the pursuit of destroying the Jews - has murdered thousands
upon thousands of innocent civilians throughout the world. *Including,
obviously, 3,000 souls murdered in 9/11. *What would you have done
to protect Jews from persecution and anti-Semitism in the past 60
years? *Do you support the extermination of all Jews in Israel?

(including
Americans), rejects UN resolutions condemning its ongoing human
rights violations, and costs the US billions of dollars a year.

Islamic elements in the middle-east have rejected UN resolution 181
for more than 60 years, and continue to blame the plight of their
brother Arabs in what was the Arab State of the Palestinian Mandate
upon the Jews, while distancing themselves from providing any
economic help to those brother Arabs. *Instead using those brother
Arabs as cannon-fodder to blame their economic plight upon the
Jews. *While Israel has opened its arms to persecuted Jews around the
world.

That is Israeli betrayal. *Israel is no ally of the US.

Israel is the ONLY ally the U.S. has in the middle-east. *That is
called FACT!!!

Planet Visitor IIhttp://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

Excellent, PV. From another place a post that
may enlighten some of the dwellers in darkness.

****This is from Abba Eban’s autiobiography and it gives an
interesting insight into the state of affairs between Arabs and Jews
before the state of Israel and into the Arab mindset which perpetuates
this conflict:

“..but the British Middle Eastern experts, including Beeley and Martin
Charteris, told me that the UNSCOP report in their view was of
secondary importance; the issue would have to be decided by war, not
by reports. Whether or not the General Assembly adopted the report,
they said, the Arabs would fight. The Jewish State would only come
into existence if it could resist the Arab assault.

“….[Sir Reginald Coupland] told us that the UNSCOP proposals had
endorsed his own ideas while adjusting them to contemporary
conditions. He thought that our victory had been achieved in the nick
of time. Anti-semitism was growing in the world, now that Hitler had
punctured the myth of Jewish omnipotence. (emphasis mine)
Whatever the Jewish people did not achieve now, while the world’s
conscience was still wounded, would become unattainable in the more
cynical atmosphere which would soon prevail. Coupland reminded us of
what he had told Weitzmann and me many times before. We should be
aware of the “unitary illusion” – the illusion that two peoples who
held none of the purposes in life in common, could be forced by
institutional compulsion to form a single statehood. In the case of
Palestine, partition was even more compelling than in India. There
might have to be argument about boundaries, but we should never let
the partition principle drop from our minds. It was the only concept
that reflected historic reality. “Palestine” as a single entity was a
geographical fiction. It was the duality of national personalities
that counted…….

“A moment of climax in this part of my political career came in a
discussion in which I took part, together with Horowitz and John
Kimche with Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha, the Secretary-General of the
Arab League. In those days the Arab League had a more central position
in Arab diplomacy than now and Azzam could accurately be regarded as
the central figure in Arab nationalism.

“…. We met in the Savoy Hotel with the London traffic booming a few
yards away. Horowitz and I sat on each side of Azzam while Kimche, who
had initiated the meeting, introduced us with full tribute to our
qualities. We spoke proudly but cautiously of our success with UNSCOP,
predicting that the General Assembly would ratify its conclusions that
that Jewish statehood was now firmly on the international map.

Horowitz and I stressed a single theme, each in his own style and
voice: would it not be better for Arabs to work out a plan, instead of
clinging to vain resistance, so that we might live in co-operation and
compromise? Azzam’s reply was courteous but firm: ‘The Arab world is
not in a compromising temper.’ And then, without hesitation: ‘Get one
thing into your heads. You will not get anything by compromise or
peaceful means. You may perhaps get something, if not all, by force of
arms.’

“I pointed out that even if there was a war, we would not disappear.
We would have to meet afterwards to negotiate. ‘Since negotiation
would have to take place after the war,’ I said, ‘why not have
negotiation before and instead of the war?’

” ‘ You are too rational,’ Azzam replied. ‘The Arab World regards the
Jewish as invaders. It is going to fight you. War is absolutely
inevitable. If you win the war you will get your state. If you get
your state by winning a war, you have a chance that the Arabs will one
day have to accept it, although that is not certain. But do not
consider for a single moment that you will ever have a chance of our
accepting you in advance. This is a question of historic pride. There
is no shame in being compelled by force to accept an unjust and
undesirable situation. It is shameful to accept such a fact without
attempting to prevent it. This conflict has its roots deep in history.
There will have to be a decision and the decision will have to be by
force.’ ” (emphasis mine)

(Source: “Abba Eban: An Autobiography”, pp 85-86)

Now in case anyone happening by who is blindly anti-Israel because he/
she has no knowledge of the roots of the the conflict and therefore
attempts to excuse the Arab approach (the aversion to compromise is
well documented in Tarek Heggy’s writing) or to say that the Jews were
warned beforehand, I would like them to answer the following question:
what sort of lunacy has such people actually choosing war over
compromise and ultimately a peace which will benefit them?

Abba Eban, arguably one of Israel’s greatest statesmen, is on record
of offering peaceable discussion and compromise before the first war
that the Arabs started and lost, which attempted to wipe Israel out.

And yet the Arabs did this again and again, each time getting more and
more weakened in the process.

What stops them learning from experience?****
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:25 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ariadne

On 16 May, 22:37, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Ariadne wrote:
On 16 May, 20:27, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Ariadne wrote:
On 16 May, 14:20, GLOBALIST wrote:
On May 16, 7:48*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote:
On May 16, 8:19*am, John Rennie wrote:
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog...o-israelis-thi...
The Jewish rage against Obama's betrayal is not exclusive to Israeli
Jews
Jews Against Obama wwwjtf.org
"Too little, too late. But better than never, I guess. The word for
describing the way a growing number of American Jews feel about Barack
Obama is not ‘anger’ but ‘rage’ – white-hot rage...
David Goldman, Senior Editor of First Things magazine and ‘Spengler’
columnist for Asia Times Online, spoke last week at a convention on
intellectuals and terror at Ariel University in Samaria. In his
lecture, he quoted a top Jewish campaign donor who used the word
‘sociopath’ to describe Obama. In an interview with Israel National
News, he predicted a possibly dramatic ‘train wreck’ for the Democrats
in the November mid-term elections, with Jewish fundraising for
Democrats drying up and a possibly high turnout of anti-Obama
evangelical Christians..."

The government of Israel does not pay our bills.

Rubbish.

Israel Aid Pays U.S. Dividends That Exceed Cost: Steve Rothman
Commentary by Steve Rothman

Thus, the US does indeed give billions a year to Israel.

April 7 (Bloomberg) -- The argument that American military aid to
Israel is damaging to the U.S. is not only erroneous,

Look at the situation in the mideast.

All achieved by Muslim Arabs.

You blame the victims just like every other immoral turd.

--

You may just be ignorant and bigoted but I
suspect you're a barbarian. Not worth my time.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:31 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ray Fischer

Ariadne wrote:
[...]

Nothing to be proud of and a ghastly
return on Western taxpayers' largesse.

Israel invents a lot of currently-used technology.

And that justifies apartheid?

The Nazi lie.

And there is the refuge of the murderous bigot. Just as Hitler loved
to accuse Jews of all manner of evil, this neonazi asshole has to
smear when the truth isn't what he wants to believe.

That justifies murder?

Another Nazi lie.

Yours, nazi turd.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:34 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ariadne

The Jerusalem Post ticker is reporting that Chomsky is being denied
entry to the "Palestinian" territories.

Hurrah!
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:35 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ray Fischer

Planet Visitor II wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
On May 16, 8:19*am, John Rennie wrote:
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog...o-israelis-thi...

The Jewish rage against Obama's betrayal is not exclusive to Israeli
Jews

Isreal attacks other nations,

Israel has been attacked by other nations over and over,

I say you're a stinking liar. No nation has attacked Israel since
1967. Since then Israel has attacked Iraq and Lebanon, killing over a
thousand people, and routinely assassinates Palestinians and kills
innocent civilians.

kills people by the hundreds

Islam - in the pursuit of destroying the Jews - has murdered thousands
upon thousands of innocent civilians throughout the world.

"[Judaism] - in the pursuit of destroying the [Muslim] - has murdered
thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians throughout the world."

You're a neonazi bigot.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:36 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ray Fischer

Ariadne wrote:
Excellent, PV. From another place a post that
may enlighten some of the dwellers in darkness.

Your kind of religious hatred is exactly what killed 6,000,000 Jews.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:42 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ariadne

Default What do the Israelis think of Obama?— Muslim Sociopath!!!

On 16 May, 20:32, "
wrote:
On May 16, 9:57*am, GLOBALIST wrote:

On May 16, 8:32*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
Biggest Jewish contributors throw Obama under the bus, call him a
“SOCIOPATH”

"...Obama gave assurances (lies) to the Jewish community which were so
persuasive that Martin Peretz announced in his ‘Spine’ blog that Obama
could be trusted. Obama has extraordinary gifts of persuasion, and has
been profligate about employing them. He persuaded some very wealthy
and sophisticated people that he was on their side, and then turned on
them....."

President Obama has been very very exact from day one, that he was not
going to ignore Israel's war crimes. *

Ø Well globalist jackass There have been plenty of
* * war crimes perpetrated by Transjordan, Syria,
* * Iran, including their paramilitary agents Hizballah
* * and HAMAS.

Ø Globalist doesn't have a first clue. But he does
* * go out of his way to praise fascists like the
* * Muslim Barak Hussein Muhammad Obama.

Ø "Know not that a lie is not haram (wrong) in itself, but
* * only because the evil conclusions to which it leads the
* * hearer, making him believe something that is not really
* * the case...if a lie is the only way of obtaining a good
* * result, it is permissible...We must lie when truth leads
* * to unpleasant results."
* * * 11th cent Moslem Theologean al-Ghazzali

Ø It is evident that Obama follows in Gazzali's footsteps
* * and has in his entire career. To avoid getting caught
* * too often, he refuses to release his real birth certificate
* * his education vitae, and anything else that could reflect
* * poorly on his integrity.

* * Obama lies like a persian carpet

Lovely sentence!

—*—
* *Political correctness is destroying Europe.

* *America will be the next down the PC tube
* *greased by academic idiots like Scott Erb,
* *Noam Chumpsky, and Ward Churchill,
* *Slick Willy & Hilly, Algore & Pelosi, and
* *Barak Hussein Muhammad Obama, too.

Old May 17th, 2010, 02:04 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
John Rennie

Ray Fischer wrote:
Planet Visitor II wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
On May 16, 8:19 am, John Rennie wrote:
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog...o-israelis-thi...
The Jewish rage against Obama's betrayal is not exclusive to Israeli
Jews
Isreal attacks other nations,

Israel has been attacked by other nations over and over,

I say you're a stinking liar. No nation has attacked Israel since
1967.

Don't forget the attack on Egypt in 1956.

Old May 17th, 2010, 02:49 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Mitchell Holman[_3_]

Ariadne wrote in
:

On 16 May, 20:24, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

On May 16, 8:19*am, John Rennie wrote:
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog...do-israelis-th
i..

.

The Jewish rage against Obama's betrayal is not exclusive to Israeli
Jews

Isreal attacks other nations, kills people by the hundreds (including
Americans), rejects UN resolutions condemning its ongoing human
rights violations, and costs the US billions of dollars a year.

That is Israeli betrayal. *Israel is no ally of the US.

--
Ray Fischer * * * *
*

You are an idiot and a liar!

Actually it is a good point. What has Israel done for
the US? Has it sent troops to help the US in Afghanistan,
or Iraq, or Bosnia? Has it sent money to help out with
earthquake relief in Haiti or Chili? Does Israel even have
a foriegn program?

Old May 17th, 2010, 03:08 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,talk.politics.misc
Ray Fischer

Ariadne wrote:
[...]

You may be a Muslim-hating neonazi bigot. The fact that you run away
from uncomfortable truths is strong evidence for that.

--
Ray Fischer