'Queer Eye' gay pedophile star says TSA is profiling him

Old December 17th, 2018, 07:44 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.arts.tv
Himler

Default 'Queer Eye' gay pedophile star says TSA is profiling him

https://thehill.com/regulation/trans...ueer-eye-star-
questions-if-tsa-has-him-on-a-list-because-hes-brown

A host of Netflix’s popular reboot of “Queer Eye” on Wednesday accused the
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of profiling him at airports.

Tan France posted on Twitter that he had been put through extra security
checks three times this week.

He wrote that a TSA agent told him it was because his name was on a list.

“WTF? I’m brown but that does NOT mean I’m a damn security risk!!!” France
added.

@TSA I’ve been put through extra security checks 3 times this week, and
was just told by a TSA agent it’s because my name is on a list. WTF? I’m
brown but that does NOT mean I’m a damn security risk!!!

— Tan France (@tanfrance) December 12, 2018
France is an openly gay English fashion designer of Pakistani descent.

He elaborated on the incident in a video on Instagram once he made it onto
the airplane, saying he was "f------ fuming" after his two-hour ordeal at
the TSA check-in.

France said that he normally goes through security quickly because he has
TSA Precheck, a membership program that offers expedited security
screenings.

He said on Instagram that a TSA Precheck official told him his name was
added to a "list of concern."

"So here's how this goes down, and this has gone down three times this
week," France said. "What happens is when you're checking in, they tell
you you can't use your Precheck because there's a security issue."

He said he is then directed to the normal security line.

"At that point they take you out of line and then they search you and they
give you pat down — which is humiliating, where they check everything —
and then they go through all your bags and take a good 45 minutes to go
through your bag."

Once he was released by TSA security officials and allowed to proceed to
the gate, he was not allowed to board the plane immediately because TSA
had put unrecognizable stamps on his boarding pass.

"So the reason I wanted to post this so I could tag TSA and hopefully they
see this at some point and figure out why the f--- they're treating me
like this," France said.

"Because I know the answer. I know why I'm being profiled," he added.

TSA said in a statement to The Hill that all airline passengers,
"regardless of race, gender, or religion," are screened at airport
checkpoints.

"TSA cannot comment on the security designation for specific individuals,
and there are a number of reasons a passenger can be selected for
additional screening, including by random designation," the statement
read.

The agency also responded to France on Twitter, directing him to the
Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) resolution page for travelers who
believe they were unfairly or incorrectly screened by TSA.

“We’re sorry to hear this,” AskTSA wrote on social media.

We're sorry to hear this. DHS TRIP can provide resolution to travelers
with difficulties getting through security and inspection at airport
checkpoints. To learn more, please visit: https://t.co/nRPMSw7Xr6

— AskTSA (@AskTSA) December 12, 2018
DHS’s Traveler Redress Inquiry Program allows travelers who are denied or
delayed airline boarding, entry or exit into the U.S. at a port of entry
to border crossing or have been repeatedly referred to additional
screenings to file an inquiry.

ALL faggots are security risks. Just ask the Roman Empire.
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.arts.tv
Ubiquitous

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8