one for David Horne?

Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default one for David Horne?

http://prmac.com/release-id-4845-search-1.0.htm
Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

wrote:

http://prmac.com/release-id-4845-search-1.0.htm

'fraid not. I don't have an iphone, and I have no plans in the future to
acquire one. It's a lovely gadget (and I've tried some really useful
music apps) but I just don't see the need for one at the moment- and I
don't think I could get the hang of the 'keyboard' for typing email.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Martin wrote:

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:35:12 +0100, (David Horne) wrote:

wrote:

http://prmac.com/release-id-4845-search-1.0.htm

'fraid not. I don't have an iphone, and I have no plans in the future to
acquire one. It's a lovely gadget (and I've tried some really useful
music apps) but I just don't see the need for one at the moment- and I
don't think I could get the hang of the 'keyboard' for typing email.

If you substitute "laptop" for "iPhone" you'll get the same feeling some of us
have about the need to have a laptop.

I'm not bothered by people not wanting or needing either kind of device.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
"The fact is that when I compose I never think of and never
have thought of meeting the listener." -George Perle (RIP 2009)
Old April 3rd, 2009, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default one for David Horne? not in private, why ???

The guy had to post one for amrtin, but no one ever does that.