Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

Old September 21st, 2010, 01:04 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are
closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s........"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths263e10
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:32 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Seon

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are
closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s........"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths263e10

That has to do with aus.politics how exactly?

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:09 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
FACE

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:32:14 +1000, in uk.politics.misc, "Seon"
, wrote

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are
closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s........"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths263e10

That has to do with aus.politics how exactly?

Seonie the sieve-brained idiot strikes again.............

http://www.smh.com.au/execute_search...&ss=smh.com.au

"Search Results

Viewing 1-20 of 11350 results found for obama."

That's your major newspaper the Sydney Morning Herald, so since obama has
only been on the national scene here for about 5 years, apparently
'everything obama' is lapped up by your dried up little island in the
south pacific.

(You look stupid again)

Old September 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
John Rennie

On 27/09/2010 02:32, Seon wrote:

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are
closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s........"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths263e10

That has to do with aus.politics how exactly?

It's like this Seon. Peejay started sometime ago sending
his copy/paste messages to alt.activism.death-penalty. He's
an ignorant **** and the regulars here soon the opportunity
to 'delete' him. Unable to obtain responses from us he
began cross posting to four other 'busy' groups. Now and
again he gets a response from a newcomer to any one of these
groups and that's what keeps him going.
Old September 27th, 2010, 09:45 PM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Seon

"John Rennie" wrote in message
On 27/09/2010 02:32, Seon wrote:

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Poll: Likely voters feel closer to Palin than Obama 52/40

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are
closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s........"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths263e10

That has to do with aus.politics how exactly?

It's like this Seon. Peejay started sometime ago sending
his copy/paste messages to alt.activism.death-penalty. He's
an ignorant **** and the regulars here soon the opportunity
to 'delete' him. Unable to obtain responses from us he
began cross posting to four other 'busy' groups. Now and
again he gets a response from a newcomer to any one of these
groups and that's what keeps him going.

Oh and that's how trolls work, they feed off his posts. I'm not exactly a
newcomer to aus.politics but I see your point. This group is active so he
posts his garbage here. I hope everyone in aus.politics plonks him like you
guys did and he gets sick of posting here. I think I plonked all of his
troll accounts so he won't be feeding off my response.

Old September 28th, 2010, 04:58 AM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GlennR

On 27/09/2010 02:32, Seon wrote:

[...]

a little sensitive there ?

think that will stop him

Old September 28th, 2010, 09:34 AM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Seon

On 27/09/2010 02:32, Seon wrote:

[...]

Nothing can stop trolls, they are unstoppable. But at least I won't have to
listen to him anymore.

Old September 28th, 2010, 09:56 AM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 28/09/10 10:34, in article
, "Seon"
wrote:

Nothing can stop trolls, they are unstoppable.

but are killfilable

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Seon

"Earl Evleth" wrote in message
On 28/09/10 10:34, in article
, "Seon"

wrote:

Nothing can stop trolls, they are unstoppable.

but are killfilable

I wish real life was like that.

Old September 30th, 2010, 10:26 PM posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Seon

"Magda" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:14:21 +1000, in rec.travel.europe, "Seon"

arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... "Earl Evleth" wrote in message
... ...
... On 28/09/10 10:34, in article
... , "Seon"
... wrote:
... Nothing can stop trolls, they are unstoppable.
... but are killfilable
... I wish real life was like that.

Don't we all?

Oh yes.

======
Where are we going to and why are we in a handbasket?