Attacks In Alabama and Florida On Innocent Women By War Criminals

Old October 20th, 2008, 05:08 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Default Attacks In Alabama and Florida On Innocent Women By War Criminals

today's post on Mobile Audit Club website by Kurt Brown,
alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank examiner

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone

Daily Foreword October 19, 2008: Today, I, Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone,
had a visit from my most previous Ex-Wife and after we had lunch she left my
home and was almost run off the road by an apparent drunk driver near
Elberta Alabama. I say apparent because it may have been deliberate to try
to cause her to wreck. She drove off of the road and stopped to allow the
dangerous vehicle passage and the vehicle may have been pulled over near
Highway 83. Elberta is a nasty little town that has a German language sign
on the road to let you know that you are in KKK and Neo-Nazi country.

I am not liked there because I drove EADS out of Mobile Alabama due to fear
of a German owned EADS jet doing horrific things over my native city's
inhabitants. I also have informed the public on deliberate manipulation
and concealment of collusion in real estate fraud as this Youtube video of
mine illustrates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxayFKiFK0

The realtor was Czechoslavakian and her husband was her repairman who I
believe conceals flaws long enough to sell property. I allowed the realtor
to appoint an inspector and he said something that showed he was an ignorant
racist or no recompense or conscience in his real estate inspections.

My Ex-Wife was almost hit again when she arrived near Interstate 10 and the
Wilcox Exit on the road back to Mobile. It was another swerving vehicle
that was driving as if drunk and it looked as it was coming to do a head on
collision with her. The vehicle played a game of chicken and swerved back
into their own lane at the last minute.

This is not the first time something of this sort has happened as I was
possibly led to be behind a chemical tank pulled by a farm tractor once not
long after moving here. I have extreme fear of chemical poisoning as I was
partially blinded while in forced government exile in California in 2003 and
2004 after informing on money laundering and murder at the San Francisco
FDIC where I had been a federal bank examiner.

Ironically, a friend of mine said she was concerned I was queer due to my
video, comment on Mr. Gay Seattle and the song Queerest of the Queer on
Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iGM3hGRiEw

I was alerting the public to a murder that links the Nevada crime
syndicates to the murder of federal prosecutor Thomas Crane Wales on
10-2001. I also believe that the murder of a regional FDIC director in San
Francisco in the early 1990's, labeled suicide was also tied to Nevada crime
syndicates and money laundering. I survived an attempt on my life in 2001
and the federal government police ignored my calls for help and instead
persecuted me and prosecuted me. Had it not been for my now Ex-Wife helping
me, I would likely have been put in a mental institution and or murdered or
made deranged by overdoses of drugs. The federal government on our side has
a broken neck. We must assist our allies, the friends of the working caste.
We are robbed of everything and our enemies, the enemies to humane humans,
are coming to extreme power.

I am not queer, although I may be strange. I do not see anything wrong with
being queer as that is a personal choice, and I do not judge others.
However, the bra that was near my computer concerned my female friend when
she looked in my window lately. I would like to say, Ser Sell as in this
video. Not only is this painting for sell, but so is Braman's brasierre.
That is a joke, as the bra was owned by a woman, and just ended up in my
living room. It was not Braman's bra. Braman is a town I was almost hit by
a meteorite in in 2004. A young girl had predicted my death at age 44, and
she accurately predicted her death using Astrological charts in 1974 or 75
or 76. I survived that year 2004 I think but the meteorite exploded near
Braman Oklahoma on my 44th birthday and I drove through the dust of it on my
44th birthday. birthday. That is no joke, and the bra, well, I can get it
too for sell ser sell, just as my painting in the video, Is It Insane to Be
Sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgA3uPYFxw

I want to leave the United States. I encourage the people of the world to
listen to Orthodox Jewish Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss. He can be heard on
Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

I call him King Dovid.

In Pensacola I do not like the fighter jets all the time. They remind me of
ignorance, oppression, and war. I want to escape the insanity of the
war-torn nut pack. Where can an honest bank examiner flee? Please save us
God. If anyone attacks any of my wives or Ex-wives, I hope the attackers
are first castrated, and then decapitated.

This concludes today's post on Mobile Audit Club website by Kurt Brown,