Carnival's Smoking policy

Old May 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dickie Mint

Default Carnival's Smoking policy

Having last travelled in 2003 on Carnival's totally non smoking ship, I
wonder about their current policy? I've given up on getting an email
reply from them!

We've booked on the new in 2012 Breeze. As non smokers we'd like to
know the areas or cabins to avoid.

Do they generally have smoking and non smoking cabins on their ships?
Are restaurant areas, lounges and bars non smoking?

The website search for "smoking" or "non smoking" brings up some guff
about three ships having non smoking spa deck cabins where you have to
walk the plank or some such punishment if you're caught smoking in one
or it smells of smoke!!

Richard
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Dickie Mint
wrote:

We've booked on the new in 2012 Breeze. As non smokers we'd like to
know the areas or cabins to avoid.

Do they generally have smoking and non smoking cabins on their ships?
Are restaurant areas, lounges and bars non smoking?

The three ships, Splendor, Dream and Magic don't allow smoking in
suites or spa cabins. All other cabins allow smoking. Since Breeze is
new likely it will have the same policy. But that is just a guess.

What I noticed from a cruise last December on Carnival is that their
ships are smokier and allow smoking in more areas than other cruise
lines I have been on recently. No smoking in the restaurants but many
bars and lounges have smoking sections.

--
Charles
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Wed, 18 May 2011 18:45:13 +0100, Dickie Mint wrote:

Having last travelled in 2003 on Carnival's totally non smoking ship, I
wonder about their current policy? I've given up on getting an email
reply from them!

We've booked on the new in 2012 Breeze. As non smokers we'd like to
know the areas or cabins to avoid.

Do they generally have smoking and non smoking cabins on their ships?
Are restaurant areas, lounges and bars non smoking?

The website search for "smoking" or "non smoking" brings up some guff
about three ships having non smoking spa deck cabins where you have to
walk the plank or some such punishment if you're caught smoking in one
or it smells of smoke!!

Dick's Head

Dick, I smoke but only because Jesus tells me to. So get off your high
horse!

Jean--Who Has Never Smoked Crack
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
[...]

The only time Tom Gualdin (Nonny) smokes is when he is on fire.

Sunny-----Boa, where is old Tom? I miss his futile attempts at humor

Old May 20th, 2011, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus

On Fri, 20 May 2011 06:02:35 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

[...]

They're Back! They are crawling in one at a time.

Sunnysomething smells dead in here. Oops, its me

I lost my nose now I smell with my ears.

Nonny
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:20:24 -0400, Nonnymus wrote:

[...]

Oh, Noony you are so funny HAHAHAH LOL etc .

--Jean---Only Laughs At Nonny And Jews
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_7_]

On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:21:46 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

Great post, Jean. Didn't you mean "Nonny" or did you have some luck at
lunch?

Erm
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus

On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:22:28 -0400, Ermalee wrote:
[...]

Nonny Noony No mattery. Nookie Nookie Nookie

Noony
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:23:25 -0400, Nonnymus wrote:

[...]

Oh, Noony you are so funny HAHAHAH LOL etc . Yes, Erm, Ed and I put
our "heads" together at Noony, LOL!

--Jean---Jews Hate Nooners and I hate Jews
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_2_]

On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:25:13 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

Head? I gave and got at the office.

Warren