Quick question on accommodations in France

Old December 4th, 2009, 01:19 PM
alixboops alixboops is offline
Member

i would like to recommend just "google it"
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
gtr

Default Quick question on accommodations in France

On 2009-08-30 08:08:51 -0700, Markku Grönroos said:

Listings in guide books are referential at best. Modern tools beat
them hands down. For instance Google Maps lists almost all the
accommodation for any given region in Europe. Cheap and expensive. When
one is visiting Pau town in southern France, he can find B&B
"The Coin des Loups " at Avenue Pasteur F-64110 Gelos. A room costs
from 33 euros to 50 euros a night.

Where on the Google Maps display would I find "all accomodations". I
only see two sponsored links.
--
If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Old October 15th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Dorothy456 Dorothy456 is offline
Banned

Nice, France is filled with accommodations ranging from budget to chic. Here is the top hotel in Nice, France for those seeking a special and memorable stay in Nice Hotel Windsor
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Dorothy456 Dorothy456 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C.[_5_] View Post
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:24:20 +0100, Robsibyl wrote in post :
:

Ettacade;982810 Wrote:
We had a wonderful time and the choices that we were given with
*Discover France* with regard to accommodations and tours were the
best! We enjoyed every minute of our trip and felt that we were staying
in the best places and had the best tours available. I would definitely
recommend *Discover France* without hesitation to anyone who wanted to
visit this magnificent country!!

u didn't provide any refrence or any kind of link for that, how could
we know about them

They only want intelligent guests.

--
Tim C.
Yes i really agree with you It really a nice place..............
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Dorothy456 Dorothy456 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runge17 View Post
martin trying very hard...

"Martin" lid a écrit dans le message de
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:18:57 +0100, Mike Lane

wrote:

Martin wrote on Aug 31, 2009:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:41:23 +0100, Mike Lane

wrote:

Terry Richards wrote on Aug 31, 2009:

The one most likely to catch you out is automated 24-hour stuff -
particularly petrol pumps. They only accept chipped cards. On toll
roads, go to the cash lane, the credit card lanes may or may not take
your card but you will not be well liked if you have to back out of a
lane that doesn't when there's 200 cars behind you. Don't ask me how I
know this

Oh god yes! I remember the first time I encountered this I had misread
the signs on an Italian autostrade and ended up at a card-only barrier.
I'd always assumed there would be some emergency way of escaping if one
couldn't pay, but on a Sunday I had no alternative but to back out of
the
long, narrow passage - absolute nightmare!

When we had that near Turin during the morning rush hour somebody came
from the cash kiosk and took cash.

Yes - common sense would say that there must be some fail-safe procedure
cope with idiots like myself who don't know the system, but in Italy who
knows? When it happened to me there didn't seem anyone in sight who was
remotely interested in coming to help.

I must admit we were more than surprised that anybody would help.
--

Martin
I could recommend some places to live, but before that, please define what "decent" in your home should be.