Reward for Illegal immigrants

Old October 7th, 2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Noodle

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

Old October 7th, 2007, 05:03 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:04:25 -0700, Noodle wrote
in .com :

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Had a quick look at Google with the search term
"1800-000-623" reward
and couldn't find any Gov't source that promised a reward.

However, on Googling just phone number in quotes, one
interesting site mentioned penalties for those who violated
the law:
Australian Immigration Fact Sheet 87
http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/87illegal.htm

The penalties mentioned are pretty heavy, involving
fines, gaol, deportation, etc.

The 10 page PDF download gives more detailed info, case studies,
etc. but still no mention of rewards that I could see.

The new penalties came into effect 17 August 2007 and IMHO, the
longer one is worth reading.

Cheers,

Old October 7th, 2007, 05:09 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

"Noodle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

$4000???? In your dreams, halfwit. You win the Kevin Andrews dingbat
trophy.

Report all noodles to:
http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydn...noodle_bar.htm

Old October 7th, 2007, 01:25 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Peter Webb[_2_]

"Noodle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

The $4,000 is only for the highest category, which is black Africans.

It drops to $500 for Asian prostitutes, and right down to as little as $100
for Kiwis.

Old October 8th, 2007, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

Peter Webb wrote:
"Noodle" wrote:

Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

The $4,000 is only for the highest category, which is black Africans.

It drops to $500 for Asian prostitutes, and right down to as little
as $100 for Kiwis.

How much for turning in American overstayers?

Dick
Old October 8th, 2007, 07:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Kerry

"Peter Webb" wrote in message

"Noodle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

The $4,000 is only for the highest category, which is black Africans.

It drops to $500 for Asian prostitutes, and right down to as little as
$100 for Kiwis.

How much for Tasmanians?

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:45:00 +1000, "Kerry"
wrote in :

"Peter Webb" wrote in message
u...

"Noodle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Report all illegal immigrants, workers & backpackers in Australia:

1800-009-623 or
+61-2-6264-1111

Toll free, 24 hours a day. $4000AUD award.

The $4,000 is only for the highest category, which is black Africans.

It drops to $500 for Asian prostitutes, and right down to as little as
$100 for Kiwis.

How much for Tasmanians?

Sorry, the residents of that rather cold little "Apple Isle"
qualify as citizens.

I never met a resident of "Tassie" that I didn't like.

Of course, it can be hard to identify them, but I must
have met one somewhere, sometime. :-)

We probably couldn't even keep "Cath" from Texas out.
The "Cath" who posts from:
.

However, if her behavior is typical "Texan" behavior,
perhaps we should take a closer look at immigrant applications
from Texas.

No doubt you have heard the story about the big Texan visiting
Australia who unexpectedly died in Australia. Way to big for
a standard coffin, and even a piano crate wasn't big enough.

The undertaker was desperate, contacted a colleague in the
USA. Was advised to let out the bull**** during the embalming
process.

He did this, and found that even a coffin now looked to
large. So he ended up burying the Texan in a cigar box. :-)

Cheers,
Kangaroo16
Old October 8th, 2007, 12:07 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Noodle

How much for turning in American overstayers?

$4,000 AUD.

Call

1800-009-623
or
+61-2-6264-1111

Old October 8th, 2007, 05:17 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Janet Wilder

kangaroo16 wrote:

We probably couldn't even keep "Cath" from Texas out.
The "Cath" who posts from:
.

However, if her behavior is typical "Texan" behavior,
perhaps we should take a closer look at immigrant applications
from Texas.

No doubt you have heard the story about the big Texan visiting
Australia who unexpectedly died in Australia. Way to big for
a standard coffin, and even a piano crate wasn't big enough.

The undertaker was desperate, contacted a colleague in the
USA. Was advised to let out the bull**** during the embalming
process.

He did this, and found that even a coffin now looked to
large. So he ended up burying the Texan in a cigar box. :-)

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred
not to be insulted before I even got there.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Old October 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

How much for turning in American overstayers?

$4,000 AUD.

Is there an exemption for an American gigolo held
captive by Australian women?

Dick