Hello Fellow Citizens Of Usenet

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:32 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
Ari Silverstein

Default Hello Fellow Citizens Of Usenet

https://ari.jottit.com/

*Hello Fellow Citizens Of Usenet:*

This is the 37,000th+ time I have spoken to you where so many of my
posts have been made have shaped the history of Usenet. Each time I
have done so it was to discuss with you some matter that I believe
affected your international interests and brought to you a piece of
my vast experience in the real life domain.

In all the decisions I have made in my public Usenet life, I have
always tried to do what was best for you. I have felt it was my duty
to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the knowledge
in Usenet.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no
longer have a strong enough reason to continue in Usenet to justify
further effort. I now believe that my purpose has been served, and
there is no longer a need for my presence on Usenet.

From the discussions I have had heirophant and DasFox, I have
concluded that I */should/* continue in my role as Teacher and
Truth-Teller, However, other duties do call me and I must attend to
them.

As everyone is fully aware, I have never been a quitter. Quitting is
abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as the primary poster to
alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server, sci.crypt, alt.comp.freeware
and many, many other newsgroups, I must put the interest of my other
responsibilities outside of Usenet first.

Therefore, I shall resign posting to Usenet at 1800hrs Eastern
Standard Time, February 3, 2011.

I regret deeply any injuries that may have been done in the course of
the events that led to this decision and in any of my posts to
Usenet. I would say only that if some of my judgments were wrong, and
I doubt any might be wrong, they were made in what I believed at the
time to be the best interest of the Usenet community.

To those who have stood with me during these past difficult months,
to my family, my friends, to many others who joined in supporting my
cause because they believed it was right, I will be eternally
grateful for your support.

And to those who have not felt able to give me your support, let me
say I leave with no bitterness toward those who have opposed me,
because all of us, in the final analysis, have been concerned with
the good of the Usenet citizenry, however our judgments might differ.
Time and time again I have proven you to be wrong and entrenched
myself in God's righteousness. Honestly, you can go **** a blender
for all I care.

I shall leave Usenet without regret and with gratitude for the
privilege of being your inspiration for the past 12 1/2 years. These
years have been a momentous time in the history of Usenet and
achievements in which I can be proud.

I have fought for what I believed in. I have tried to the best of my
ability to discharge that duty and meet those responsibilities that
were entrusted to me by Yahweh Himself. To those of you who might
disagree, you are wrong and I hope your gonads rot off and your
children have polio.

Sometimes I have succeeded and rarely I have failed, but always I
have taken heart from what Theodore Roosevelt once said about men
like me in the arena, "whose face is marred by dust and sweat and
blood, who strives valiantly, who err and comes short rarely; but
there is not effort without error and shortcoming, but who does
actually strive to do the deed, who knows the great enthusiasms, the
great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the
best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievements and who at
the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly." Unlike
the rest of you who live out your dull, ordinary lives on the brink
of poverty and with your hand in The Man's pocket for asspennies.

I pledge to you tonight that as long as I have a breath of life in my
body, I shall continue in that spirit. I shall continue to work for
the great causes to which I have been dedicated throughout my years
in Usenet for as long as I live. My archives will highlight my
achievements and run my detractors into the hellholes that which they
belong.

I have done my very best in all the days and as a result of these
efforts, I am confident that Usenet is a much greater place today and
the archives will eternally reflect both my brilliance in effort and
in content.

This, more than anything, is what I hoped to achieve when I began my
ascent in Usenet. This, more than anything, is what will be my legacy
to you, to our newsgruppes, as I leave Usenet.

I have felt a very personal sense of kinship with each and every
Usenet citizen. In leaving it, I do so with this prayer:

May God's grace be with you, my friends, and to my enemies, may your
families be gassed, eradicated and summarily removed from the
universe.

Ari Silverstein (alias)

Yours Truly,

Frank J. Camper
Lived To Spend It
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:05 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
DasFox

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:32:32 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

https://ari.jottit.com/

*Hello Fellow Citizens Of Usenet:*

This is the 37,000th+ time I have spoken to you where so many of my
posts have been made have shaped the history of Usenet. Each time I
have done so it was to discuss with you some matter that I believe
affected your international interests and brought to you a piece of
my vast experience in the real life domain.

In all the decisions I have made in my public Usenet life, I have
always tried to do what was best for you. I have felt it was my duty
to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the knowledge
in Usenet.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no
longer have a strong enough reason to continue in Usenet to justify
further effort. I now believe that my purpose has been served, and
there is no longer a need for my presence on Usenet.

From the discussions I have had heirophant and DasFox, I have
[...]

*DING DONG the GOBLINS DEAD...*

THANKS
--
Gays make sick attempt at Harry Potter
http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/re...-stick/big.jpg
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:54 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
LCC

On Feb 2, 2:32*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
https://ari.jottit.com/

*Hello Fellow Citizens Of Usenet:*

This is the 37,000th+ time I have spoken to you where so many of my
posts have been made have shaped the history of Usenet. Each time I
have done so it was to discuss with you some matter that I believe
affected your international interests and brought to you a piece of
my vast experience in the real life domain.

In all the decisions I have made in my public Usenet life, I have
always tried to do what was best for you. I have felt it was my duty
to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the knowledge
in Usenet.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no
longer have a strong enough reason to continue in Usenet to justify
further effort. I now believe that my purpose has been served, and
there is no longer a need for my presence on Usenet.

From the discussions I have had heirophant and DasFox, I have
[...]

Don't get off of the internet! Just start up a google site, which is
free, and will let you blog at will. Alternatively, you could buy a
web domain name, and get hosted for a modest $10 per month or less,
with a forum of your very own. Lots of people do that. Like you, I
have discovered that the thrill is gone from usenet publishing and
loitering about upon other people's forums. So I am in the process of
starting up my own forum, as soon as I have the money for paying a web
design house to build me a pretty much standard forum/blog/chat
site...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Old February 3rd, 2011, 06:02 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
heirophant

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 00:05:22 -0500, DasFox wrote:

[...]

From the discussions I have had heirophant and DasFox, I have
[...]

Job well done I'd say
--

http://heremypants.weebly.com/
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

On 2/2/2011 9:54 PM, LCC wrote:

Don't get off of the internet! Just start up a google site, which is
free, and will let you blog at will. Alternatively, you could buy a
web domain name, and get hosted for a modest $10 per month or less,
with a forum of your very own. Lots of people do that. Like you, I
have discovered that the thrill is gone from usenet publishing and
loitering about upon other people's forums. So I am in the process of
starting up my own forum, as soon as I have the money for paying a web
design house to build me a pretty much standard forum/blog/chat
site...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Actually, it is cheap and real easy. My host guys have a control panel
that allows you to set up your own forum in two or three button clicks
so you really don't have to pay anyone to set you up ... unless you are
a total idiot ;-). Plus you can host several domains on your one account.

http://tinyurl.com/yhqw74q

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:25 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
DasFox

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 01:02:31 -0500, heirophant wrote:

[...]

From the discussions I have had heirophant and DasFox, I have
[...]

FIVE THUMBS UP...

THANKS
Old February 3rd, 2011, 08:24 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,sci.crypt,rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
heirophant

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:41:07 -0600, Stu wrote:

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 01:07:02 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 2/2/2011 9:54 PM, LCC wrote:

[...]

True enough, just click, click, click and you can pour your soul out to usenet.

How so, Stu?
--

http://heremypants.weebly.com/