A word for Ray

Old November 30th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Charles

Default A word for Ray

In article , CupCaked
wrote:

Whatever happened to her?
She departed extremely quickly from rtc, didn't she?

Why do you think she has departed? A lot of people lurk and don't post
that much. And Lori never has posted as much as some of the other
travel agents who post to r.t.c. You yourself, like many others, have
taken breaks, from posting to r.t.c. several times. I remember people
posting, several times over the years, "Where is Cupcaked?"

Certainly glad that she does not bother responding to that imbecile
troll, "Queen of Blather".

--
Charles
Old November 30th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:57:19 -0500, Charles who IS invalid wrote:

Why do you think she has departed? A lot of people lurk and don't post
that much.

That's departed, Dummy.

And Lori never has posted as much as some of the other
travel agents who post to r.t.c. You yourself, like many others, have
taken breaks, from posting to r.t.c. several times. I remember people
posting, several times over the years, "Where is Cupcaked?"

Karens is not potentially under indictment for fraud either.

Certainly glad that she does not bother responding to that imbecile
troll, "Queen of Blather".

How would you know? You have me killfiled, you stupid idiot.
Old December 1st, 2003, 11:14 AM
Howard Garland

CupCaked wrote:

Just a request Karen, which of course you do not have to honor. If
you're going to reply to this idiot, I would appreciate your snipping
any of her fantasies about about Eileen or myself. Thanks.

Howie - Waking up with that first cup of Seattle's Best.

Old December 1st, 2003, 07:40 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:14:24 -0500, Howard Garland
wrote:

If
you're going to reply to this idiot,

You don't want my boobs anymore, do you Howie?

sob

I would appreciate your snipping
any of her fantasies about about Eileen or myself.

I said " the Garlands carrying on a virtual sex dance on RTC" and I
stand by the truth of that.

Google is full of you flirting and Eileen flirting and often times not
with each other.

You have become the Tom and Mary Milano of RTC.

LOL