Another reason to NOT visit the USA and NYC specifically

Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:36 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
Brian[_1_]

Default Another reason to NOT visit the USA and NYC specifically

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:48:40 -0400, "ElParedon"
wrote:

Is telling the truth a terrorist act?
Did you know that tens of thousands of people have been needlessly
imprisoned in US, tortured, and expelled. Doesn;t that remind you of Nazi
Germany?

Have any credible sources for this ridiculous accusation?

Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
George Grapman

Please stay where you are. When I come in this summer your absence:

Increases the chance the the two other seats in my row will be empty
so I can sleep during my flight.

Betters my chances for a taxi,parking space or seat on the subway.

And most importantly I will not have any contact with you/
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:48 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
So why are you not in prison?

there's a problem with him working any place

mk5000

"And why ya thinkin' that you the only dude she off in the mall livin' off
of you
Lettin' errbody know she got you but now you feel like a fool
Yeah those guys wanna come treat ya right
Cause you're sweeter than apple pie"--Akon, "what you got"

Old April 3rd, 2008, 02:09 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

wrote:

Is telling the truth a terrorist act?
Did you know that tens of thousands of people have been needlessly
imprisoned in US, tortured, and expelled. Doesn;t that remind you of Nazi

Germany?

Have any credible sources for this ridiculous accusation?

Same "source" as all the other similar spewings: he's sitting on it.

Susan
Old April 17th, 2008, 03:03 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
sharx35

"ElParedon" wrote in message

"sharx35" wrote in message

"Dr. Lippschitz" wrote in message

On 2008-03-28 16:01:32 -0400, "Dr. Lippschitz" said:

NY is a police State and has been for quite some time. When I have
some time
I'll list quite a few things that are unknown to most people.

You mean New York City, of course? I've lived in NY State for over 25
years and have never found it to be oppressive - at least not in THAT
way.

It all depends who you are and what sort of life you live and who you
come into contact. Most people living in the old Soviet Union didn't
find it oppressive either. They went to their 9-5 jobs and no one
bothered them and were probably oblivious to most of what went on in
their country.

Just like in Nazi Germany--most Germans turned a blind eye to the
atrocities. I don't believe for a moment that many didn't know.

Just like in US today! Dr. El Arian has been imprisoned for five years
without any conviction against him!

Suspected terrorists SHOULD be locked up. Where there's smoke....

Old April 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
theBZA

"Sharx35" wrote in

On 2008-03-28 16:01:32 -0400, "Dr. Lippschitz"
said:

[...]

Suspected? Whose suspicions should we trust? Bush's? I suspect you are a
terrorist. Let's lock you up.

--
Crippled but free
I was blind all the time
Old April 18th, 2008, 05:26 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
Avenger

said:

[...]

Then he should be charged and put on trial. A public trial like the bombers
in the first WTC attack. They are all in prison after being lawfully tried
and convicted. That is the American way, this is not Israel.

Old April 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
S/B 954RR

"Avenger" wrote in message

said:

[...]

**** him:
``Let us damn America!'' he fumed, according to a U.S. government
translation of the videotaped event. ``Let us damn Israel! Let us damn their
allies until death!''

Old April 18th, 2008, 05:28 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,ny.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 18-Apr-2008, "S/B 954RR" wrote:

"Avenger" wrote in message

Suspected terrorists SHOULD be locked up. Where there's smoke....

Then he should be charged and put on trial. A public trial like the
bombers in the first WTC attack. They are all in prison after being
lawfully tried and convicted. That is the American way, this is not
Israel.

Yes, if it were, they'd all be swapped for ONE American!
If America were Israel, the Middle East would be a smoking ruin,
& no one would dare complain, least of all Jew-hating liars such
as the cowardly "Avenger".

**** him:
``Let us damn America!'' he fumed, according to a U.S. government
translation of the videotaped event. ``Let us damn Israel! Let us damn
their allies until death!''

The stupid loser to whom you reply doesn't really care -
he's only desperate to pretend anything & everything
can be turned into an anti-Israeli/Jewish slur.

Susan