GGC2004 Bulletin! Itinerary Change...

Old October 16th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Peter Berlin

Default GGC2004 Bulletin! Itinerary Change...

Royal Caribbean has announced a revised itinerary for the Radiance Of
The Sea for our Jan 25th sailing!

They are substituting Roatan, Honduras as a replacement for Costa Maya
Mexico....7AM to 4PM on Wednesday-same day a Costa Maya was sceduled.
Adding Honduras promises a incredible new cruise experience for many of us!

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com - 800-874-6040

Old October 16th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Becca

When visiting Roatan, I have gone to Fantasy Island a few times, Paya
Bay and Half Moon Bay. I have gone scuba diving, snorkeling and I
have gone to the beach.

In September, a group of us took taxi's to a beach on the West end.
The beach was beautiful, but little children kept trying to sell us
jewelry and women kept trying to braid our hair. I am looking for
an alternative beach, but I would go back to this beach, it was
beautiful. I believe the taxi was $15.00 pp r/t. This was less
expensive than the cruise line's Tabyana Beach excursion, and this
beach was adjacent to Tabyana Beach.

Becca -----loves the beaches at Roatan...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Old October 16th, 2003, 09:45 PM
George Leppla

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message

They are substituting Roatan, Honduras as a replacement for Costa Maya
Mexico....7AM to 4PM on Wednesday-same day a Costa Maya was sceduled.
Adding Honduras promises a incredible new cruise experience for many of

us!

Dang. I have never been to Costa Maya and was looking forward to it. OTOH,
you can't beat Roatan for great places to have a beach day and there is the
fact that we will be the only ship in port.... and maybe they will have the
new road paved by the time we get there.

Grab the sunscreen... this Goober is going to the beach!

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy 3 - Carnival Conquest http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
The Mother of All Group Cruises http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

Old October 16th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Jo-Ann

Bummer! I may be in the minority, but I just got back from Costa Maya
a couple of weeks ago, and loved it. We spent the day at Uvero Beach
and had the best time. Everybody there couldn't believe that people
dissed this place; they said (like me) they almost stayed on the ship
because they had heard so many negative things about Costa Maya, but
if you venture to one of the wonderful beaches not right there at the
pier, you will be surprised what a beautiful island this is, with some
of the friendliest people I've ever met.

After telling my husband all about it, he couldn't wait to see it on
the GGC2004. He's going to be disappointed as well.

I'm guessing RCI wasn't making enough money off ths port stop?

Jo-Ann

Old October 16th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jo-Ann wrote:
Bummer! I may be in the minority, but I just got back from Costa Maya
a couple of weeks ago, and loved it. We spent the day at Uvero Beach
and had the best time. Everybody there couldn't believe that people
dissed this place; they said (like me) they almost stayed on the ship
because they had heard so many negative things about Costa Maya, but
if you venture to one of the wonderful beaches not right there at the
pier, you will be surprised what a beautiful island this is, with some
of the friendliest people I've ever met.

After telling my husband all about it, he couldn't wait to see it on
the GGC2004. He's going to be disappointed as well.

I'm guessing RCI wasn't making enough money off ths port stop?

I don't think the change in itinerary is because they aren't making
enough money at Costa Maya. My nephew is sailing on RCL, forget which
ship and they were supposed to be going to Progresso. They just got
notified that they will be going to Costa Maya instead.

Sue

Old October 17th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Erm369

Royal Caribbean has announced a revised itinerary for the Radiance Of
The Sea for our Jan 25th sailing!

They are substituting Roatan, Honduras as a replacement for Costa Maya
Mexico....7AM to 4PM on Wednesday-same day a Costa Maya was sceduled.
Adding Honduras promises a incredible new cruise experience for many of us!

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com - 800-874-6040

Wherever this one goes, we are hoping to be aboard. Honduras will be a new
experience for us in all of our 26 cruises.

Who else is going on this one? I have looked at the passenger list and know
several of the folks listed there. But since the cruise originated here, on
r.t.c.. could we have a roll call?

I'm booked and ready to face final payment! Who else is going?

Ermalee

Old October 17th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Peter Berlin

I guess you know I am going.....

Peter

Erm369 wrote:

[...]

Host Agency: GGC2004 & MGC2003
http://ggc2004.com - http://mgc2003

Old October 17th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Paul Deen

Default GGC2004 Bulletin! Itinerary Change-Roll Call

Karen and I will be there. Bringing along some friends also.

Paul Deen

Old October 17th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Terry

Who else is going on this one? I have looked at the passenger list
and know several of the folks listed there. But since the cruise
originated here, on r.t.c.. could we have a roll call?
I'm booked and ready to face final payment! Who else is going?
Ermalee

Hi Ermalee,
Candace & I will be there for our 4th GGC! We're even going 2 days early
just to hang out with all our new/old cruise friends.
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(tm Muffin)
I wonder how many we will have for a singles contingent this year?

Terry.......still trying to find air (under $250.00) from Seattle to
Fort Lauderdale.......GGC2004..99 days and counting down!

Terry_ Seattle
http://GGC2004.com

Old October 17th, 2003, 08:16 PM
*muffin*

**waving hand**

Ermie , Terry, Candace,,, it will be so nice seein' you guys again!

along with the other GREAT friends we have met over the years on these
cruises.

I hope we can convince other's still undecided to join in the fun........it
can be intimidating at first,, but watch out, you will soon be hooked &
friends with gang!

Muffinwhoooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee