Is Cancun the BEST deal for all inclusive?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st, 2004, 12:14 AM

Default Is Cancun the BEST deal for all inclusive?

Ive been thinking abt taking my 28 yr old nephew on a trip as a high
school graduation present. We are very close....and he is off to
college next year

I priced a 7 day/6 night trip to Oahu and it was $2200. Ouch!

Im in north Missouri and would be leaving from St louis. Can go any
time from now till 3rd week of July. After that my nephew has to be at
college for orientation, etc.

Can I get a much better deal going to Cancun? Ive NEVER been to
Cancun.... but have been to hawaii a few years ago. Hence the
questions

Advice?