best helicopter ride in NY??

Old August 23rd, 2005, 07:11 AM
Brian K

Default best helicopter ride in NY??

On 08/21/2005 7:53 PM TextFast while holding "court", exclaimed:

Hi,
we are planning to have a 10 minutes helicopter ride. I have been checking
comments but they are not all so good espec. on time issues and kindness of
staff.
Does anybody have recent experience?
thanks!!
Franca and Dick

The best helicopter ride in NYC is one that doesn't wind up in the
Hudson! It seems like once a month I see on the news a story about a
helicopter crashing into the Hudson River. Personally, this is one
tourist attraction I would skip.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Old August 24th, 2005, 04:22 AM
googled

"TextFast" wrote in message
Hi,
we are planning to have a 10 minutes helicopter ride. I have been checking
comments but they are not all so good espec. on time issues and kindness

of
staff.
Does anybody have recent experience?
thanks!!
Franca and Dick

A search shows that a 10 minute NYC tourist helicopter ride is $99.00 a
person compared to $14.00 a person for the observation deck at the Empire
State Building. 10 minutes isn't very long, so I'd skip the helicopter ride
myself.