Our recent trip to India /Hongkong

Old July 24th, 2010, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
happy[_2_]

Default Our recent trip to India /Hongkong

All,

My husband and I usually documents all our trips and this time we
used Google maps, in addition we updated links in our website for all
to see.

Google Map (copy the link below and paste in a browser)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...936c1c67e101b5

Website link with pics

http://naturedietcure.org/ourtravel.html

Regards,
===
Happy
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:16 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
yes travel

Wherever you dare to tread, adventure and leisure awaits in every nook
and corner of this splendid land. Come, feel the wonder that is
India!!

http://www.indiantraveltrendz.com/know-india.html

India is rooted with culture and tradition and thereby people of India
are quite hospitable. They consider Guest as God ( Athithi Devo
Bhavo ). So just in order to keep their religious and social
integrity, please see that you don't do anything which annoying. Check
on the clothes that you wear; don't use abusive language; don't do
things which would hurt their religious sentiments. Keep this small
things in mind and we are sure that your trip to India would be an
experience by itself.

Popular Places to Visit in India
Kerala Backwaters
Goa Beaches
Himachal Pradesh
Chardham - Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri