siyabona

Old December 19th, 2005, 12:16 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default siyabona

Hello,

does anybody have any experience with the
tour operator Siyabona in Africa ?

I would be grateful for a reply,
please only posts and no mail.

Thank
debe
Old December 20th, 2005, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

"debe" schreef in bericht
Hello,

does anybody have any experience with the
tour operator Siyabona in Africa ?

I would be grateful for a reply,
please only posts and no mail.

Thank
debe

Hi Debe,

I am not sure if they are a touroperator? Think they just advertise for
accommodations etc.

Keep well.

Bushregards,
Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old December 20th, 2005, 07:02 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Hi,

I went to the web site to see if I recognised anyone, but didn't. They are
based in Cape Town, but seem to concentrate on the Kruger area. I don't
remember seeing their vehicles while touring either Cape Town, or Kruger,
but Kruger is a big place!! Guides seldom just bump into each other they
way we do in Cape Town and on the Garden Route.

I'm scheduled to do 2 Kruger tours in the next 3 weeks, so I'll keep a
lookout. I can't see any SATSA accreditation, but I'm also not accredited,
and I'm trustworthy! :-)

Catherine
--
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za

Old December 21st, 2005, 07:53 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Yes Debe,

not a problem at all. They are one of the biggest in SA.

Keep well.

Corné.

www.amukela.com

"debe" schreef in bericht

Old December 22nd, 2005, 09:32 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Catherine Milton" schreef in bericht
Hi,

I went to the web site to see if I recognised anyone, but didn't. They

are
based in Cape Town, but seem to concentrate on the Kruger area. I don't
remember seeing their vehicles while touring either Cape Town, or Kruger

You probably will never see their vehicles, as they are not an touroperator
themselves. They have a website where you can find and book accommodation,
safaritours etc. Maybe interresting for you to advertise there as well?

Bushregards,

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old December 22nd, 2005, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

They have a website where you can find and book accommodation,
safaritours etc. Maybe interresting for you to advertise there as well?

Bushregards,

Corné.

Thanks Corné,

Good idea. I've been working so hard on my website just lately, and need
all the links I can get.

Old December 22nd, 2005, 05:51 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Catherine Milton" schreef in bericht
They have a website where you can find and book accommodation,
safaritours etc. Maybe interresting for you to advertise there as well?

Bushregards,

Corné.

Thanks Corné,

Good idea. I've been working so hard on my website just lately, and need
all the links I can get.

Catherine
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za
African Bush Tours and Safaris
P O Box 232, Rouxville, 9958, South Africa
Tel (+27) 051 663-0170 or Mobile (+27) 082 490-5485

Hey Catherine,

nice site. You should really get it enlisted on Siyabona's website! But do
it nou nou as it can take some time.

And whenever you are in the lowveld you are more then welcome (=amukela in
Shangane) to visit our lodge.

Keep well.

Bushregards,

Corné.