Hotel in HK - Where? And weather

Old October 17th, 2009, 03:35 PM
waitressvn waitressvn is offline
Member

Default Hotel in HK - Where? And weather

Hi all,

My husband & I will spend 4 nights in Hong Kong in March. What part of Hong Kong should we get a hotel in? We want to be close enough to enjoy the tourist attractions & even the nightlife. Our budget is ca. $130 per room per night, can we get a nice room for this price?

Also, how will the weather be in March?

Many thanks
Old October 17th, 2009, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 15:35:02 +0100, waitressvn
wrote:

Hi all,

My husband & I will spend 4 nights in Hong Kong in March. What part of
Hong Kong should we get a hotel in? We want to be close enough to enjoy
the tourist attractions & even the nightlife. Our budget is ca. $130 per
room per night, can we get a nice room for this price?

Also, how will the weather be in March?

Agoda offer dozens of hotels in Hong Kong and each of them have
reviews from travelers who have stayed there. Their prices are usually
as good as you can find anywhere.

They are also great for hotels in Vietnam. I can recommend a few more
travel agents for travel to Vietnam if you are interested.

Check them out at the following web site and come back and spam us
again if you have any more questions.

http://www.agoda.com/

Old October 17th, 2009, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , Chris Blunt
says...

Agoda offer dozens of hotels in Hong Kong and each of them have
reviews from travelers who have stayed there. Their prices are usually
as good as you can find anywhere.

They are also great for hotels in Vietnam. I can recommend a few more
travel agents for travel to Vietnam if you are interested.

Check them out at the following web site and come back and spam us
again if you have any more questions.

http://www.agoda.com/

You replied to the Vietnam tours spammer, not to a genuine traveller.
--

Alfred Molon
Old October 17th, 2009, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:45:44 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Chris Blunt
says...

Agoda offer dozens of hotels in Hong Kong and each of them have
reviews from travelers who have stayed there. Their prices are usually
as good as you can find anywhere.

They are also great for hotels in Vietnam. I can recommend a few more
travel agents for travel to Vietnam if you are interested.

Check them out at the following web site and come back and spam us
again if you have any more questions.

http://www.agoda.com/

You replied to the Vietnam tours spammer, not to a genuine traveller.

I know, which is why I deliberately took the opportunity to mention
the name of one of his competitors.

Chris
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:53 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Magnus[_2_]

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:32:50 +0800, Chris Blunt
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:45:44 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Chris Blunt
says...

Agoda offer dozens of hotels in Hong Kong and each of them have
reviews from travelers who have stayed there. Their prices are usually
as good as you can find anywhere.

They are also great for hotels in Vietnam. I can recommend a few more
travel agents for travel to Vietnam if you are interested.

Check them out at the following web site and come back and spam us
again if you have any more questions.

http://www.agoda.com/

You replied to the Vietnam tours spammer, not to a genuine traveller.

I know, which is why I deliberately took the opportunity to mention
the name of one of his competitors.

Chris

LOL
Good point, Chris!

:-)
Mort
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Lord Wayne

wrote:

Hi all,

My husband & I will spend 4 nights in Hong Kong in March. What part of
Hong Kong should we get a hotel in? We want to be close enough to enjoy
the tourist attractions & even the nightlife. Our budget is ca. $130 per
room per night, can we get a nice room for this price?

Also, how will the weather be in March?

Many thanks

I recommend the YMCA International House. I was there last Nov and
found the service excellent. The price is in your range. Very close
to the night markets, and the MTR. Have fun

LW
Old October 18th, 2009, 07:18 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Gerald Oliver Swift

wrote:

Hi all,

My husband & I will spend 4 nights in Hong Kong in March. What part of
Hong Kong should we get a hotel in? We want to be close enough to enjoy
the tourist attractions & even the nightlife. Our budget is ca. $130 per
room per night, can we get a nice room for this price?

Also, how will the weather be in March?

Many thanks

I recommend the YMCA International House. I was there last Nov and
found the service excellent. The price is in your range. Very close
to the night markets, and the MTR. Have fun

I would recommend the Ibis at North Point (http://www.accorhotels.com)
A double room with breakfast in March only costs US$ 82 per night.
There is a direct bus (No. 10) from the airport, and only 200 yards away
from the hotel you have a metro station, numerous bus stops, the tram stop
and one of the cross-harbour ferry terminals.
It is THE perfect base for a tourist stay in HK.

Gerry