What is the best country to visit in Europe?

Old April 8th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Charles Hawtrey

Default What is the best country to visit in Europe?

Björn Olsson crawled to the nearest keyboard and
summoned the courage to write:

Charles Hawtrey wrote:

crawled to the nearest keyboard and summoned
the courage to write:

In your opinion

Kyrgyzstan.

Beep. Wrong continent.

And they say humor doesn't translate...

--
"The Great Satan put electricity in my toothpaste."
Old April 8th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Holden McGroyne

In your opinion

In the following order:

1 France
2 France
3 France

France? Donner moi une break. It might be worth a visit, but I would
not rate it quite as highly. More like a 7 or an 8.
Old April 8th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Bill Moore

In article ,
Vitaly Shmatikov wrote:
Why, Molvanîa, of course! Home of Europe's oldest nuclear reactor,
a land untouched by modern dentistry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3592753.stm

Does anyone know where I can get train schedules?
I've looked all over the web and can't find anything.

Old April 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Bob Myers

wrote in message
In your opinion

The Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

Either that, or Freedonia.

Bob M.

Old April 8th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Sjoerd

"jboy" schreef in bericht
I think it was Oscar Wilde that said "France would be a great place , if

the
French where not their" 8-)

I don't think Oscar Wilde would have made two huge spelling errors in a
simple sentence.

Sjoerd