tsa must go

Old December 24th, 2010, 09:54 PM posted to rec.travel.air
ja moran

Default tsa must go

while I do believe we should not have to worry about "evil doers"
causing problems for the transportation system, I do feel the current
system is not working in the best interest of security, but out for
their own interests

don't spend a few billion on fancy machines when a person who uses their
brain can be far more effective and cost much less.

from what I have read A pilot complained and then was visited by the
FBI and local sheriff....

#

Recall that comment right after the underwear bomber tried to blow up a
plane last Christmas, Janet Napolitano came out an said "The System
Works" after a swarthy middle eastern male bought a one way ticket, with
out luggage, paid cash for the trip, and did not have a passport, and
boarded a plane to the USA.

So when you call out the performers in this TSA lack of safety theater
your are the one who gets the G-Man stiff arm.

We need to take our Government back, away from these fools.

#

* insightful
* funny
* report

TSA
icon Dawger (profile), Dec 23rd, 2010 @ 10:05pm

This is just another example of how absolutely worthless the TSA and
airport security is. The TSA is 66,000 Federal Employees that have no,
none, nada reason to exist. Theater is all it is period... Janet and her
gang should be run out of town on a rail...
--
JOHN

888-5-analon (888-526-2566)

computers (unix admin), chemistry, and Freggs too
I make it work. X-windows, not MSW !
Old December 25th, 2010, 12:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff Hacker

"ja moran" wrote in message
while I do believe we should not have to worry about "evil doers" causing
problems for the transportation system, I do feel the current system is
not working in the best interest of security, but out for their own
interests

don't spend a few billion on fancy machines when a person who uses their
brain can be far more effective and cost much less.

from what I have read A pilot complained and then was visited by the FBI
and local sheriff....

#

Recall that comment right after the underwear bomber tried to blow up a
plane last Christmas, Janet Napolitano came out an said "The System Works"
after a swarthy middle eastern male bought a one way ticket, with out
luggage, paid cash for the trip, and did not have a passport, and boarded
a plane to the USA.

This bozo got on the plane in Europe, not the U.S. The TSA did not clear
him, a foreign government agency or contractor did. I agree that the TSA
has issues, and I'm no fan of Janet Napolitano, but get your facts straight.

[cut]