The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who tapedHelen Thomas's anti semitic eruption now inundated with hate mail and deaththreats by Leftism

Old June 12th, 2010, 11:23 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
ODONOVAN, Himself

Default The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who tapedHelen Thomas's anti semitic eruption now inundated with hate mail and deaththreats by Leftism

The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who taped Helen
Thomas's anti semitic eruption now inundated with hate mail and death
threats by Leftism

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z164a10

Hate email stream updated by the second right he

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z164b10
Old June 12th, 2010, 01:32 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GLOBALIST

On Jun 12, 5:23*am, "ODONOVAN, Himself" wrote:
The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who taped Helen
Thomas's anti semitic eruption now inundated with hate mail and death
threats by Leftism

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z164a10

Hate email stream updated by the second right he

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z164b10

I actually looked at your site...(I hate to admit) but the wonderful
Rabbi is making it a Political issue and a equating all the emailers
as Democrats, which does not make his glorious cause very believable.
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:53 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
ODONOVAN, Himself

Default The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who tapedHelen Thomas's Well terrorist attacks of acid, bombs, beatings, by jewsagainst American non jews who dispute claims made by jews.

Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Left-wing" redirects here. .
"Leftism" redirects here.
"Leftist" redirects here
Old June 12th, 2010, 05:28 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GLOBALIST

On Jun 12, 9:53*am, "ODONOVAN, Himself" wrote:
Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Left-wing" redirects here. .
"Leftism" redirects here.
"Leftist" redirects here

Helen Thomas went out in a blaze of glory. She is 90 years old and
she is more aware of the Middle East than any of her moronic
critics. Her statements were right on. She knew exactly what she
was saying and if anyone found it offense, it seems that it was their
ignorance and not her fault. She only said what Jimmy Carter has
said, what General Petraeus has said. As long as the U.S. pats poor
little Israel on the head and refuses to address their war crimes,
they can kiss good bye any effective dialouge in the Middle East. We
are as credible as a box of rocks with our present position.
However I give great credit to Pres. Obama and Hillary Clinton for not
kissing Israel's ass since they have been in office.
I am hoping that more intelligent people will do a public interview
with Helen Thomas, so she can continue her view of our bipolar mumbo
jumbo.
Old June 13th, 2010, 06:50 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 09:28:07 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
wrote:

On Jun 12, 9:53*am, "ODONOVAN, Himself" wrote:
Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

No one has more experience in sputtering out bipolar mumbo jumbo
than Helen Thomas. She should have been committed five presidents
ago, while having slept with the sixth president ago, because they
have so much hate for the Jews in common.

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

Old June 13th, 2010, 07:29 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde[_2_]

Planet Visitor II wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 09:28:07 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
wrote:

On Jun 12, 9:53 am, "ODONOVAN, wrote:
Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

So when Jimmy Carter said that he'd looked at a lot of women with lust,
that he'd committed adultery in his heart many times, what he really
meant to say is that he looked at Helen Thomas a lot and had sex in her
hat many times?

[BTW, in case Donna thinks that only this Bill finds non-Rhotacism
hilarious, consider the Bill Cosby routine about New Englanders who can
die from a "hat attack":

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/219802...ion_of_Culture
#begin quote
And, as comedian Bill Cosby puts it, "Up in New England, a man can die
from a hat attack," rather than the cardiac arrest that endangers the
rest of us.
#end quote

Old June 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: Planet Visitor II
Newsgroups:
alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retireme nt,rec.tr
avel.europe
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:50:04 -0400
Subject: The 'compassion' of Leftism surfaces once again: Rabbi who taped

wrote:

On Jun 12, 9:53*am, "ODONOVAN, Himself" wrote:
Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

By my reckoning, the sixth president ago is Ford.

Donna Evleth

Old June 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:43:57 +0200, Donna Evleth

From: Planet Visitor II
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:50:04 -0400

wrote:

On Jun 12, 9:53*am, "ODONOVAN, Himself" wrote:
Left-wing politics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]

Heh... current president Obama... second president ago Shrub... third
president ago Clinton... fourth president ago Bush Sr.... fifth
president ago Reagan... sixth president ago ???

Perhaps my wording was incorrect... as always the pendant Donna points
out... but I think everyone got my drift. :-)

XOXOXO