Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:09:38 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy writes:

You must be an utterly fantastic teacher.

Some students ask for me by name; others can't stand me.

What did you do to them?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old June 2nd, 2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Dave Frightens Me writes:

What did you do to them?

The ones who don't like me often prefer something more structured;
they are used to learning by rote out of a book, page by page, and not
doing so disturbs them. As for the ones who like me, I don't know why
they prefer me, although one or two have mentioned that I put them
much more at ease than most teachers.

Old June 2nd, 2006, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Mxsmanic

if you don't mind appearing out of touch.

No matter what slang you learn, you will always appear out of touch to
the very vast majority of the world if you use it.

agreed, its best used in appropriate context, usenet will always
be a problem for slang
--
Mike Reid
Shetland, Yell and Unst
Old June 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Ljubljana

On Tue, 30 May 2006 16:37:39 +0100,
(David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:

The waiter looks a little crazed while
slicing something (meat? bread? can't tell)

meatloaf? ;-)
--
Tim C.
Old June 8th, 2006, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy wrote:

Nothing better to do than read through week-old posts? You could be
right, though!

Nah, looks more like some kind of (smoked) ham.

Gorazd
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

You can start you travel business today with less than 50000 SAR, we provide you with:
1- Website design and develop
2- Booking search engine for Hotels like Booking.com
3- Booking Search engine for flight
4- Payment gateway.
5- System control Manager for your website
6- CRM system
7- create your own sub users under your account.
for more information please contact 00966509955400
Thanks
Tamer A.Monem
Tourism Developing Manager
TMAS KSA.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Master Store

BUREAU NETWORK
IMMIGRATION SERVICE AND DOCUMENT(PASSPORT,VISA,ID,DL,SSC)
Contact us through WHATSAPP,VIBER,IMO here +237676290985
FROM VISA TO CITIZENSHIP email........

Since we were already working with European IDs , lets make sure everyone understands. There is NO one, single driver license or ID card for “Europe.” Each European nation issues its own ID/Driver license and the ID will specify which country it was issued from.
In 2013 all the nations of the European Economic union (EEU) decided that all European IDs should be in the same format is the “business card” size that all U.S. license are in. This is why we wont be seeing those tri-fold paper irish Driver licenses for much longer.i’m showing you a small selection of pre-2013 and post-2013 IDs so you can get the idea. I’m also showing you some Europen Driver licenses that you can order .
Genuine European IDs re high-quality and almost always have reliable security features, like micro-print.
we have being doing this job for more than 10years today with a lot of experience on how to oriented our clients for their choices ,we assure at 100% listen we are going to provide you with any document you required withh all the available stamps registered on the country DBS as the country citizen, which you will use to enter these countries as a citizen, without any problem ,like for example if you are from JAPAN, CHINA, UAE, AFRICA, COLOMBIA,SOUTH AFRICA, PAKISTAN, … you don't need any visa on your passport to return to your country.
we don't advice clients to purchase visa on their country passport(optional, if you want the visa we give you) because with visa when the clients travel(US,CA,AU or UK) to have something doing is not easy for them , while with the citizen ship the same day you enter with all your available listed document for complete citizen package(passport.ID,DL SSC and health insurance) you will have a job in less than no time and you will be covered by the government of the country in anything you do since you are just like the country citizen, since all your information are registered in the country DBS, you will be free to travel to many countries without any visa which is very very advantageous while with the visa(US,CA,AU or UK) on your country passport you are limited to stay for the number of months on your visa after that you need to leave the country which wont be of any good help to you, that is why we advice of clients to purchase the full citizen ship for their better stay and good job if ok by you we can proceed with our price list and the required information that will be use for your citizen ship together with our payment method
thanks for your understanding , contact for more details on how to proceed
OUR CONTACT:

Skype : gbor.sidney
mail:

my best regards
Contact us through WHATSAPP,VIBER,IMO here +237676290985