we are looking for partner who is interested in investing travel biz

Old March 28th, 2005, 04:52 AM

Default we are looking for partner who is interested in investing travel biz

FlygreatChina.com was founded on 11. 8, 2004, is an travel service
agent dedicated to travelers between Canada and Great China (including
mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan)

FlygreatChina Travel Service offers a wide range of travel programs and
servicing including:

Competitive airline ticket rates to Great China and Asia-Pacific, as
well as within Canada, to and from the United States of America
(convenient e-ticket available on most routes);

Full travel services including bus tours, local tours, vacations,
cruise arrangements, and full-serviced tour packages to China and other
Asian destinations;

Travel insurance;

China Visa and China Passport extension.

If you are interested in travelling industry, welcome you or your
company invest us and we are planning to open branches in Canada
together. For more detail, please email me, and we can discuss it ...
Join us and make it happen !

We need CAD$300,000 investment and we are planning to open a branch in
Vancovuer and in Edmonton, do some marekting activities in Western
Canada. Our website http://www.flygreatchina.com will be popular ... we
have many customers.