Refurbishing schedule

Old April 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mike Paugh

Default Refurbishing schedule

We just booked on the Dawn Princess in October and I got to wondering when
the last time was that the Dawn was spiffed up. That got me to thinking
that there must be a web site or other source that tells when each ship was
last refurbished. Am I wrong? Is there such a thing?

Mike Paugh

Old April 9th, 2007, 02:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Mike Paugh" wrote in message
news
We just booked on the Dawn Princess in October and I got to wondering when
the last time was that the Dawn was spiffed up. That got me to thinking
that there must be a web site or other source that tells when each ship
was last refurbished. Am I wrong? Is there such a thing?

Mike,
www.vacationstogo.com has that information...First go to the cruiseline you
want and then to the ship and it will tell you all about it.
--Jean

Old April 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rik Brown[_27_]

Mike Paugh;1277289 Wrote:
We just booked on the Dawn Princess in October and I got to wondering
when the last time was that the Dawn was spiffed up. That got me to
thinking that there must be a web site or other source that tells when
each ship was last refurbished. Am I wrong? Is there such a thing?

Mike Paugh

Mike:

I'm not aware of such a website but most cruise agents have those stats
on-hand. My 2007 cruise manual shows the last refurbishment of Dawn
Princess in 2002 (built in 1997). Of course, there is constant ongoing
maintenance, painting, etc. on any ship.

Cheers! -- Rik

--
Rik Brown
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Old April 10th, 2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Uncle Peter

"Mike Paugh" wrote in message
news
We just booked on the Dawn Princess in October and I got to

We're booked on Oct. 28th out of San Diego!!!!!!

Old April 10th, 2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
rieker

I got to wondering when the last time was that the Dawn was spiffed up.

http://www.vacationstogo.com/ship.cfm?shipid=9