Historical weather for Ireland?

Old June 7th, 2006, 10:44 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Historical weather for Ireland?

One thing I can't seem to keep my hands on is a good historical weather web
site. Things like the average temperature for a month are close to useless.
What one needs is the average high and the average low, now the average of
the entire day. And I'd like to see it day by day. So for a particalur day
what is the average high and low for let's say Dublin?

I leave tomorrow and this will help in deciding just what clothes to bring.
I would think that long pants all the time makes sense. And never sandals.

Don www.donwiss.com/pictures/#travel (e-mail link at page bottoms).
Old June 7th, 2006, 11:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
One thing I can't seem to keep my hands on is a good historical weather
web
site. Things like the average temperature for a month are close to
useless.
What one needs is the average high and the average low, now the average of
the entire day. And I'd like to see it day by day. So for a particalur day
what is the average high and low for let's say Dublin?

from
http://www.myforecast.com/bin/climat...5&metric=false

Averages for June

Average High Temperature 62°F
Average Morning Relative Humidity 88%
Average Low Temperature 50°F
Average Afternoon Relative Humidity 68%
Average Mean Temp 57°F
Typical Sky Cover BRK
Average Dew Point 49°F
Average Windspeed 11 mph
Average Wind Direction W

Daily Counts
Days With Precipitation 20 Days
Days With Thunderstorms 1 Days
Days With Fog 13
Days above 90° F (32.2° C) 3

Keith

Old June 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Don Wiss wrote:

One thing I can't seem to keep my hands on is a good historical weather web
site. Things like the average temperature for a month are close to useless.
What one needs is the average high and the average low, now the average of
the entire day. And I'd like to see it day by day. So for a particalur day
what is the average high and low for let's say Dublin?

Go to http://www.met.ie/ and follow the links for climate and
temperature.

I leave tomorrow and this will help in deciding just what clothes to bring.
I would think that long pants all the time makes sense. And never sandals.

I'm in shorts and sandals today. I have no idea what the temperature
is, but it's too hot for me.

Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to feedback when you get home.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old June 7th, 2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
One thing I can't seem to keep my hands on is a good historical weather
web
site. Things like the average temperature for a month are close to
useless.
What one needs is the average high and the average low, now the average of
the entire day. And I'd like to see it day by day. So for a particalur day
what is the average high and low for let's say Dublin?

I leave tomorrow and this will help in deciding just what clothes to
bring.
I would think that long pants all the time makes sense. And never sandals.

Look at www.weatherbase.com. Average daily temperature is my pet peeve. It's
of no use at all.

Marianne