Seal clubbing tourism

Old June 22nd, 2005, 02:43 AM

Default Seal clubbing tourism

Most people enjoy lamb. Most people will enjoy clubbing a baby seal.
Granted its not for everybody. But if you enjoy the great outdoors and
getting rid of some stress, then I highly recommend it.

Contrary to the bad old days, seal clubbing and baby seal clubbing is a
sport that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Just like beheading a
chicken, when done properly, clubbing a seal is bloodless and induces
very little pain to you or the seal (Most of the bleeding is internal
and the seal will usually die by the second clubbing).

In addition, seal clubbing tourism ensures that other clubbers respect
animal rights and club the seals in a humane fashion (as is the norm).

For more information about seal clubbing, go to
http://canadainternational.gc.ca/gtc...Canada-en.aspx

Or, for an American perspective on our new national past time, go to
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/bryanbaskin/clubbing.html

Thanks to polar routes, Canada is closer than you think!
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/T=ADRAV...ar.franken=AD/

If you enjoy seal clubbing, you may want to immigrate to Canada:
http://www.geocities.com/merdealorsen/immigration.html

Sam

PS. There is a superb travel package that includes the Live 8 concert
in Barrie (north of Toronto) on July 2, two days of seal clubbing off
the coat of Newfoundland, a visit to the French island of Miquelon for
some more clubbing, French style, then they fly you to Edinburgh for
the July 6 Live 8 concert. Finally, they whisk you off to the isle of
Sky to spot migrating penguins* and visit the MacLeod Castle. Contact
your travel agent. Ask for the Canadian-Scottish
penguin-clubbing-concert tour, 2005.

*Penguin clubbing is prohibited and will not be tolerated under any
circumstances. No excuses.
=20
Free concert details:
http://www.Live8live.com

Old June 22nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
TheNewsGuy(Mike)

A seal walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll you have?".
Anything but a Canadian Club.

Yum, baby seals, yum.

--

Seinfeld Lists
http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym

LOST - ScreenSnaps & Sawyer's Nicknames
http://tinyurl.com/a2r2r
Old June 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
Brian K

BABY SEALS ARE CLUBBING TERRORISTS!!! DON'T CLUB BABY SEALS!! THE NEXT
TERRORIST A BABY SEAL CLUBS COULD BE OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:09 AM
CruiseJournals.com

Well, now that there's no hockey...we've got to have something to do up
here.

Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:39 AM
alohacyberian

"David Gee" wrote in message
--

Have you no shame? A man of your good taste and superior breeding stooping
to *puns*? You should have your brain checked for plaque deposits.

Ah, nothing quite so uplifting as personal slurs. Or did you think such
prattle would place you among the elite of the intelligentsia? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:56 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Hey. stupid, why don't you cross post your moronic message?

Why don't you try to learn what cross-posting is, moron.

oups.com...