Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

Old March 18th, 2007, 12:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
[email protected]

Default Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

On Mar 4, 2:42 pm, "Earl Evleth" wrote:
So here she is on Al Go "I hear he has a small carbon footprint.
You know what they say about men with a small carbon footprint. Mind
you, at 400 pounds, he probably can't see any footprint."

On John Edwards: "I was going to have a few comments on the other
Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you
have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."

On Barack Obama: "I refer to him as B. Hussein Obama. He's half-white
and half-black, half-Christian and half-Muslim and half-atheist.
Something there for every Democrat."

On Bill Clinton: "He was called the first black president. Obama might
be half-black and half-white. Bill was half-white and half-trash."

On Hillary Clinton: "Hillary has already started to put together her
White House team. It has to be diverse. It has to have blacks and
whites and men and women. All sorts of women, as long as they aren't
called Monica."

Rightwingnuts have also hijacked a few other Google groups with this
partisan crap. These people avoid the dedicated political discussion
groups to avoid being laughed at and then ignored.

If they cannot be run off then they should be courteous enough to use
"OT: " so they can be filtered out.

Try to ignore them. You won't change their minds. Reason only fuels
their waste of bandwidth.

Ed S.

Old March 18th, 2007, 12:17 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
[email protected]

Default OT: Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

[...]

Use "OT:" in subjects for this crap on non-political groups.

Old March 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Planet Visitor II

Planet Visitor II wrote:
"Earl Evleth" wrote in message

On 7/03/07 13:15, in article ,
"John Rennie" wrote:

Survival is also dependent on the human race replicating itself.

Humans are over producing.

You're living proof of that.

And you're not??????

Now, now, Evelyn... just because I won't respond to you coming
onto me, is no reason for you to go into one of your patented
hissy-fits.

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html