Hotel accomodation in Cape Town

Old October 12th, 2005, 11:27 AM

Default Hotel accomodation in Cape Town

Hi,

I will be visiting Cape Town from 11/7/2005 to 11/14/2005 to attend an
exhibition in Good Hope convention center. I'm looking for decent
accomodation (4 people) around waterfront/city/near convention center.
My budget is around 500-800 ZAR.

Can any one of you give suggestions for the same?

Thanks
Jay

Old October 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Catherine Milton

Hi,

Is your budget per person, or per day, or both, or neither?

What nationality are you?

Catherine
--
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za

oups.com...

Old October 13th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Marc Lurie

If that's R500 to R800 per person, then you won't have a problem
finding suitable accomodation.

You can try the chains: City Lodge and Holiday Inn at:
www.citylodge.co.za and www.southernsun.com

You can also look at www.capestay.co.za for other hotels.

Regards,
Marc