Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

Old December 13th, 2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

Default Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

Sancho Panza wrote:

Because the fake one is the one that matches his REAL identification.

To what end? He would then just be left standing around the gate area if he
didn't have real boarding pass/ticket and real ID.

He would also have the REAL boarding pass, and at most US airports there
is no ID check at the gate. How many times does this have to be stated?

1. Reserve using fake name

2. Make fake boarding pass with REAL name

3. Check-in and get real boarding pass with fake name. This is the name
that will be checked againt the terrorist watch list.

4. Use fake boarding pass to get by security checkpoint as this is where
ID will be checked

5. Use real boarding pass with fake name to board plane
Old December 13th, 2006, 10:08 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

Sancho Panza wrote:

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message

Sancho Panza wrote:

If a real terrorist had a fake and a real boarding pass, why would he or
she
present the fake one at the security checkpoint, especially if the pass
is
not checked against a database?

Do you still not understand??

The name in REAL reservation would be checked against the database.
This is why they would us a fake name for this reservation.

The REAL boarding pass would NOT be in their name, so this avoids a check
against the terrorist watch list. I was talking about terrorists on the
watch list, not all terrorists.

They would use the fake one at the security check point, because this is
where the ID and BP name have to match.

If they're going to board a plane anyway, what's the difference?

If someone on the terrorist watch list used their real name, they
wouldn't be able to get on the plane.
Old December 13th, 2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
DevilsPGD

In message "Sancho Panza"
wrote:

"DevilsPGD" wrote in message
.. .
In message "Sancho Panza"
wrote:

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:35:41 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
:
: I will reiterate for you: I gave as my reference Reagan National
as
: it's the airport I use. AT REAGAN NATIONAL : ONLY Ticketed
: Passengers get through the secure area to the gates.
:
:
:At what point did state you were only talking about DCA,

It was one of my first comments. Of course it wasn't directed to you
since you had to make three or more attempts at inserting yourself
into the conversation before I noticed you at all.

HUH... I was the one who brought up the subject of people using passes
to meet relatives.

And you still seem to be missing the point that, at most US airports,
someone on the terrorist watch list could use a FAKE boarding pass (with
his real name) to get through security and a REAL boarding pass (with a
non-terrorist list name) to get on the plane.

If a real terrorist had a fake and a real boarding pass, why would he or
she
present the fake one at the security checkpoint, especially if the pass is
not checked against a database?

Because the fake one is the one that matches his REAL identification.

To what end? He would then just be left standing around the gate area if he
didn't have real boarding pass/ticket and real ID.

There are *TWO* boarding passes here.

Boarding pass #1) Issued by the airline, printed by the user at home.
This one uses a fake name to avoid the before-the-flight security
(including the no-fly-list)

Boarding pass #2) This one is created by the passenger, it uses his real
name so that it matches the real identification.

To simplify things, don't check baggage. That means you walk into the
airport, straight up to the TSA security check point with boarding pass
#2 in your hand.

The TSA security agent checks the boarding pass against your gov't photo
ID, they match. They paw through your stuff, put your tooth paste
securely in a plastic bag to stop it from exploding and send you to the
gate.

At this point the passenger puts boarding pass #2 (which is no good for
flying, it's fake) in the garbage and pulls out boarding pass #1, which
matches the airline's records (it should: the airline issued it)

When the passenger boards, the boarding pass is scanned, it matches the
name that pops up from the airline's records, and on the plane you go.

Nobody is left standing at the gate area, you just board using the real
boarding pass that the airline issued you.

--
If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
Old January 4th, 2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air
me[_4_]

Yea right, you are such a fool!!

Anyway, tonight on Glenn Beck's program, a connection to Phoenix.
These 6 Muslim (choose: terrorists or troublemakers) were headed to
Phoenix. Also, the guy in Detroit's airport who was nabbed with $80k
cash and a laptop with nuclear and cyanide info was also headed to
Phoenix. There seems to be a connection, and watch tonight (Thu.) on
CNN-HN at 7p, 9p, and midnight, EST.

Stop your cowardly sympathy and realize that there are more terror
plots to stop, and Muslim's are doing it. Profile and save lives!!!
Death is worse than civil liberties.

me

Mxsmanic wrote:
Newby writes:

Muslims could be a little more sensitive to the death and suffering their
brothers have inflicted on others worldwide and not do things to draw
attention to themselves.

Maybe Christians and Jews can set the example, and the Muslims will
follow.