Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

Old September 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

Indianhomestays.org is an independent travel company, specializing in Home stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Service Apartments. We are a small, friendly group of travel professionals, who aim to arrange reliable, safe and secure Home-stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Small hotels across major cities of India. Most of our homestays do not boast of luxury, however, they are charming places with all basic comforts & amenities, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious home-made simple food and courteous service. We are proud to mention that we have a very high client satisfaction rating.

Pradeep & Sunita's home is one of the most sought after Bed and Breakfast in Delhi, situated just 09 km away from Delhi International Airport, at Shanti Niketan, a posh locality of Delhi, making it a convenient stopover with all the major sight-seeing attractions falling within the radius of 15 kms from this homestay in Delhi.
Sunita and her husband are both Professors of Mathematics at Delhi University. They have tastefully decorated their home giving you a feel of traditional Indian home with ethnic interiors, offering all the modern comforts and amenities for overseas and domestic travelers. They offer 02 Double air-conditioned bedrooms on the second floor which are impeccably kept so you are the only one of the select guests and therefore, get undivided attention and hospitality from the family.
Being in the heart of South Delhi, the homestay is close to the diplomatic area of Chanakyapuri, fashionable malls like Emporio, Promenade and Ambiance at Vasant Kunj and a short drive away from President House, India Gate, Parliament Street, the famous British Era landmarks and Connaught Place popular for its flea market at Janpath and top of the line International restaurants in the middle and outer circle.
Indian hospitality is incomplete without tasting Indian cuisine and Sunita will be happy to give you a demo of traditional Indian dishes during your stay which you can order on request at a nominal cost.You are sure to enjoy every bit of your stay at Pradeep & Sunita's home and carry with you fond memories of traditional Indian hospitality.

please log onto http://www.indianhomestays.org/ for the best deals in the city.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

for the best stays at one of the most homely places please log onto http://www.indianhomestays.org/ and enjoy your stay.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:12 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Old February 18th, 2013, 08:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Indianhomestays.org is an independent travel company, specializing in Home stays, Bed and Breakfast, Cottages, Resorts and Service Apartments. We are a friendly group of travel professionals, who aim to arrange handpicked, reliable, safe and secure Home-stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Small hotels across major cities of India. Most of our home-stays do not boast of luxury, however, they are charming places with all basic comforts & amenities, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious home-made simple food and courteous service. We are proud to mention that we have a very high client satisfaction rating. We have personally visited most of the homes featured on our website, and travel regularly to update our knowledge.

please visit us at http://www.indianhomestays.org/ for further schemes and details.