Suggestion for first time cruiser on type of ship?

Old April 29th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Prime

Default Suggestion for first time cruiser on type of ship?

"Art" wrote in

Suggestion for first time cruiser as to what size of ship I should go
with? A medium size or larger (3500+ passnegers) size ship?

please list the negatives and positives to both types of ships?

I am considering a cruise either in Alaska, Carribean, Mexican
Riveria, Hawaii

If you're going to the Caribbean, I suggest a Royal Caribbean Voyager-class
ship (nearly the largest afloat, except Queen Mary 2). This would be either
the Adventure, Explorer, Navigator, Mariner, or Voyager of the Seas. Tons
of activities, hard to get bored, many choices, stunningly gorgeous ship,
and so large that they have better space and less crowding than many mid-
sized ships. I've rarely read any reviews that weren't extremely impressed.

We did the Adventure of the Seas and found the shows excellent - we climbed
the rock wall, miniature golfed, and did in-line skating. We loved the ice
skating show as well.

Prime