A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Other Travel Groups » Travel Marketplace
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

traditional thai teak wood house Bangkok homestay rent home

Old October 1st, 2006, 12:12 PM
Experienced Member

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Aug 2005
Location: http://massagelondon.org London Thai Massage Therapy Ealing Fulham Chiswick Chelsea Westminster Bush
Default traditional thai teak wood house Bangkok homestay rent home

I have to rent out my brand new holiday 3 bedroom teak wood home in Bangkok Taling Chan district.

It's by Thanon Wongwan Rob Nok and by the Klong Bang Tal - 5 minutes drive to South Bus Terminal (towards Kanchanaburi, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Phuket, Krabi and Malaysia) on Thonburi & 15 minutes to Chao Phraya River, Khaosan Rd, the Old King's Palace & the Wat Pho. There is also a frequent bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Pictures on request.

check it out on google maps:

lat=13.79381307 latitude

lon=100.408499781 longitude

Around are traditional houses with orchards, gardens, peace and clean air.

Suit family with children and animals as the place is safe and has a terrace under the elevated on stilts house.

Goes cheap, even short let - as I can't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use to go. At the moment stays there my daughter with her children, but she can move to my sister in law house just the next door.

A much better option of staying in Bangkok than the town centre, with it's noise, pollution, traffic jams and crowds of tourists. In a Taling Chan home-stay you will immerse yourself in a traditional lifestyle and learn a little bit about Thai culture and customs. Walks through the fruit orchards and flower groves make a very challenging experience.

You can feel here like living in the traditional thai willage - yet 5 minutes walk is 7/11 shop, cash machine and a daily street market. A short ride there is a famous traditional thai floating market in Taling Chan by the Chakphra Canal.

There are several nice homestays in that area - old thai teak wood houses on stilts just overlooking slowly moving canals. You are in the middle of verdant and vast, lush gardens.

There is nothing comparable to it in the whole of Thailand - a dream student home stay or a holiday accommodation.
Old October 12th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Experienced Member

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Aug 2005
Location: http://massagelondon.org London Thai Massage Therapy Ealing Fulham Chiswick Chelsea Westminster Bush

I can send you some pictures, if you want, and phone number to my nephew who will show your around. The best if you check if you like the area. Because the house is not completely finished yet we can add futures which you want. When are you thinking of moving?

It's 10 000 baht per month - and one month deposit, stay as long as you want.

The exact address:

172/9 moo 11 Kanchanapisek

Salathammasop
Thawi Wattana 10160
Bangkok

(it's on the west border of Taling Chan district with a newly formed Thawi Wattana, and a few hundred yards south of amphoe Bank Kruai, already in Nonthaburi province).

The location is here - in order of scale 1:5000 to 1:100 000 - you might see larger ones if you don't recognise this area. The home is 80 meters south of the red circle on the first map - by the canal.

If you are coming by taxi just stop immediately after the klong Bang Tal, go down over a small wooden steps to the canal and walk along the concrete path by the canal 150 metres - almost to the end of this path. If you are coming by car pass the canal and park on soi Muban Chuangchun Park Villa - you will have to walk back about 150 metres.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...=5000&ico n=x

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...4&righ t.y=95

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...x=1&right.y=96

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...=1&scale=50000

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...00000&i con=x

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelondonUK
I have to rent out my brand new holiday 3 bedroom teak wood home in Bangkok Taling Chan district.

It's by Thanon Wongwan Rob Nok and by the Klong Bang Tal - 5 minutes drive to South Bus Terminal (towards Kanchanaburi, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Phuket, Krabi and Malaysia) on Thonburi & 15 minutes to Chao Phraya River, Khaosan Rd, the Old King's Palace & the Wat Pho. There is also a frequent bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Pictures on request.

check it out on google maps:

lat=13.79381307 latitude

lon=100.408499781 longitude

Around are traditional houses with orchards, gardens, peace and clean air.

Suit family with children and animals as the place is safe and has a terrace under the elevated on stilts house.

Goes cheap, even short let - as I can't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use to go. At the moment stays there my daughter with her children, but she can move to my sister in law house just the next door.

A much better option of staying in Bangkok than the town centre, with it's noise, pollution, traffic jams and crowds of tourists. In a Taling Chan home-stay you will immerse yourself in a traditional lifestyle and learn a little bit about Thai culture and customs. Walks through the fruit orchards and flower groves make a very challenging experience.

You can feel here like living in the traditional thai willage - yet 5 minutes walk is 7/11 shop, cash machine and a daily street market. A short ride there is a famous traditional thai floating market in Taling Chan by the Chakphra Canal.

There are several nice homestays in that area - old thai teak wood houses on stilts just overlooking slowly moving canals. You are in the middle of verdant and vast, lush gardens.

There is nothing comparable to it in the whole of Thailand - a dream student home stay or a holiday accommodation.