MORE ACCIDENTAL MILITARY DEATHS DURING CLINTON THAN IRAQ WAR!!

Old February 20th, 2007, 06:59 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
[email protected][_2_]

Default MORE ACCIDENTAL MILITARY DEATHS DURING CLINTON THAN IRAQ WAR!!

Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

Old February 20th, 2007, 07:06 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
PeterL

On Feb 20, 10:59 am, "
wrote:
Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

Accidents will happen, but nothing like intentionally sending our
troops to die for no apparent reason.

Old February 20th, 2007, 07:19 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
[email protected]

On Feb 20, 11:06?am, "PeterL" wrote:
On Feb 20, 10:59 am, "

wrote:
Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

Accidents will happen, but nothing like intentionally sending our
troops to die for no apparent reason.

Arentcha glad the Democrats Voted to send the Troops to
Iraq?.........Then the Democrats Voted TWICE to Keep Them There just
last October?............Ain't it a
HOOT?.............Heehee............

Old February 21st, 2007, 09:33 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal

Default Sorry, I am dumb and stupid in my view.

"PeterL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 21st, 2007, 03:35 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
Cebu_Charlie

wrote:

Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

http://siadapp.dior.whs.mil
http://www.nysun.com/article/48926

Heroes And Cowards

By ALICIA COLON
February 20, 2007

Corporal Thomas Saba was buried in the Moravian Cemetery on Staten Island
last Friday. One of seven Marines killed when their helicopter was shot
down in Iraq on February 7, Saba, 30, enlisted in the spring of 2002 in
response to the attacks of September 11, 2001. He extended his five-year
tour by five months so that he could go with his squadron to Iraq.

It is absolutely amazing how America can continue to produce heroes such as
Saba while electing cowardly politicians who mock their sacrifices.

Rep. John Murtha, who once suggested we redeploy our troops to Japan, and
other congressional defeatists must be jubilant over the passage of that
ridiculous House resolution rebuking the president's request for more
troops. Meanwhile Saba was laid to rest with full military honors near the
grave of another American hero, Army Sergeant Yevgenly Ryndychin, 24, who
was killed by a roadside bomb in Ramadi, Iraq, on December 6.

The last Marine funeral I attended was for Adam Ogbu, a 19-year-old
Nigerian-American who was my son's best friend. Young Ogbu died while on a
Special Forces training run in Texas. He was in perfect health, and the
cause of his death was never fully investigated. This was in 2000, and I
mention this because the mainstream press is constantly bombarding us with
the number of military casualties, and it is clear that the reports are
meant to incite anger about the Iraqi war. How refreshing it would be if
partisan politics could be set aside and reporters put news in the proper
perspective without bias.

The total military dead in the Iraq war between 2003 and this month stands
at about 3,133. This is tragic, as are all deaths due to war, and we are
facing a cowardly enemy unlike any other in our past that hides behind
innocent citizens. Each death is blazoned in the headlines of newspapers
and Internet sites. What is never compared is the number of military deaths
during the Clinton administration: 1,245 in 1993; 1,109 in 1994; 1,055 in
1995; 1,008 in 1996. That's 4,417 deaths in peacetime but, of course, who's
counting?

A neighbor of mine, Harry Colon, was 19 when he was killed in Vietnam. He
had been drafted, and many of those protesting against that war have
admitted that it was fear of conscription that was behind much of their
anti-war activity. It is so pathetic now (while we have this valiant
volunteer military) to watch these hoary relics of the 1960s trying to
recapture the relevance of that period. Only a few veteran protesters of
that era have the integrity to distinguish between these two conflicts.

The noted Village Voice columnist Nat Hentoff wrote in an April 3, 2003,
column headlined "Why I Am Not Marching": "I participated in many
demonstrations against the Vietnam War. … But I could not participate in
the demonstrations against the war on Iraq." He had learned of Saddam's
atrocities again the Iraqi people and said, "If people want to talk about
containing [ Saddam Hussein] and don't want to go in forcefully and remove
him, how do they propose doing something about the horrors he is inflicting
on his people who live in such fear of him?" That's a question these
protesters fail to address.

Perhaps the most touching reappraisal of an anti-war position was penned by
Pat Conroy, author of "The Great Santini," who wrote, "An Honest Confession
of an American Coward." He admitted being a draft dodger and an antiwar
demonstrator to an old college teammate, Al Kroboth, whom he was
interviewing for a book he was writing. Mr. Kroboth had been a POW and Mr.
Conroy learned the details of his experience. Mr. Kroboth endured
unspeakable pain while being tortured by his captors, yet he was saved by
the extraordinary camaraderie among his fellow prisoners. As Mr. Conroy was
demonstrating against Nixon and the Christmas bombings in Hanoi, the POWs
were holding hands and singing "God Bless America" under the full fury of
the bombs. It was those bombs that ultimately led to the release of the
POWs.

After that night in Mr. Kroboth's New Jersey home, Pat Conroy researched the
history of world totalitarianism during what he calls "the unspeakable
century we just left behind." He concluded about our country: "I knew then
in my bones but lacked the courage to act on: America is good enough to die
for even when she is wrong."

The "bring 'em home" Democrat majority and the 17 Republican turncoats who
voted for that resolution apparently disagree.
Old February 21st, 2007, 03:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
xlandjy

On Feb 21, 2:59 am, "
wrote:
Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

The next thing you are going to say is that "there are more traffic
fatalities than world war II. Then lets have world war 3.

Old February 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal

Even over Iraqis are dead, we don't count them as human.... Heehee.....
Because they were not.

"xlandjy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 21st, 2007, 08:41 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
pauljones

oups.com...

wrote:
Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

Accidents will happen, but nothing like intentionally sending our
troops to die for no apparent reason.

Arentcha glad the Democrats Voted to send the Troops to
Iraq?.........Then the Democrats Voted TWICE to Keep Them There just
last October?............Ain't it a
HOOT?.............Heehee............

Yeah and the republicans are only human , it could happen to anyone?

http://www.gmtoday.com/news/local_st...2202007_03.asp
Lucky the republican party wasnt passing, just the kind of thing Bush's CIA
is good at.
By the time he got out of gitmo he would have admitted to actual rape. We
dont want Bush and CIA embarrassed?

Old February 22nd, 2007, 07:06 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,uk.legal
[email protected]

On Feb 21, 7:49�am, "xlandjy" wrote:
On Feb 21, 2:59 am, "

wrote:
Yup.........Didja Know that There were MORE Military Deaths due to
ACCIDENTS during the Clinton Regime than there have been Military
Deaths in the Totals the Leftist Media and the Traitorous Democrats
keep TRUMPETING for Iraq?...........There were 3,955 Accidental
Military Deaths during 1993 - 2000......AMAZING Stuff.........

The next thing you are going to say is that "there are more traffic
fatalities than world war II. *Then lets have world war 3.

Facts really Bother You, don't they Moron?..............