Saint Alphonsus Liguori 11-16-95

Old May 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
zenobbie

Default Saint Alphonsus Liguori 11-16-95

St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
"No man's love for another man can compare to
the Love The Father has for all of mankind. Truth,
in its clarity, has strength in it. This Miracle that
has been so deliberately given to all of mankind, of
all races, all colors, all creeds, will one day be seen
for Its Value, because the Value of It will erase the
jealousy that attacks It."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON NOVEMBER 16,1995 AT 12:05 P.M.

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

" I am Saint Alphonsus Liguori. This Miracle
that The Father has given to mankind is Special in many
ways, and has a Divine Purpose in It.

The world at this time, like many other times, is
in great moral turmoil, distress, confusion. Humanism
has taken over, accepting all types of immoralities,
defining them as human nature. Logic says that mankind
is not looking at the soundness that sound moral values
and sound moral standards have, in concept, in benefits,
in value, regarding the Soul of an individual or groups
of individuals.

There are so many men, women and children basing
human life on all that is indecent, impure, totally
ignoring the Goal of human life that lately has not been
a subject of morality where men are supposed to be
instructing others on the importance of the Sanctity of
the individual's Soul. Some are saying, 'The Soul is
there but we cannot see It,' and then in the next breath
they say, 'It is all right to do what you are doing, that's
human nature.'

We have been speaking through this little one for
the last eleven hours regarding the Importance of this
Miracle that she must defend against all odds, all
personalities, all of the organized training that some have
gone through to preach about God, and how mankind
should live. Most of the instruction now eliminates
Rules that should never be ignored. This Miracle has
given to the world through a small voice, an Intensive,
Extensive Instruction on the importance of human life,
on the Soul of each human life, and on the Goal for
the Soul of each human life, barring none.

When man talks of a battle, the word automatically
brings to mind a field wherein there is open battle face
to face. This little one at this time is on a battlefield,
and many think she stands totally alone, but I say at
this time, there are thousands of Us with her to defend
what is right.

We hear some men say, 'God would not choose a
woman for this task. It is too magnanimous in
structure.' Mankind must remember this, that The Queen
of Heaven stood alone at the Crucifixion, watching the
bigotry, the hate, the envy, the jealousy, the humanism
that was taking place. We show the child the scene.
It is difficult for her because as she speaks Our Words
to you, she speaks her words to Us. The scene would
be impossible for a mother to behold. The horror was
too great.

When The Father sends to the world a Gift to an
individual, that supersedes all other manner of life,
through obedience great strength comes, and of course,
in this strength there is always great purpose, because
this strength is not ordinary; it is based on the purpose
for which it is given, and that is to stand up to, stand
up for, stand up against all the negativism that mankind,
in weakness, presents. When We say 'stand up for',
We mean for the Value of the Soul of each individual
that this Gift will touch, whether it be immediate in a
personal way, or later in a written way.

No man's love for another man can compare to
the Love The Father has for all of mankind. Truth,
in its clarity, has strength in it. This Miracle that
has been so deliberately given to all of mankind, of
all races, all colors, all creeds, will one day be seen
for Its Value, because the Value of It will erase the
jealousy that attacks It.

Children must be taught the importance of what
is right, what is wrong, based on the Commandments
of The Father. Children understand more than they are
given credit for.

When it has been spoken that you live in a time
worse than Sodom and Gomorrah, We see in your minds
that this statement is true, it is fact, but We also see
in your minds the inability to recognize how ugly, how
immoral, how degrading everything was at Sodom and
Gomorrah.

Today, as I speak through this little one and My
Words are being written, I want These Words to travel
great distances, as I want all of the Other Words passed
through this Miracle to be delivered throughout the world,
in spite of anyone's rejection. This is the Greatest
Teaching Miracle that mankind has.

Souls are being lost because of the degrading,
degenerating actions that mankind is passing off as
excuses, saying it is the time in which they live, it is
the way things are. Homosexuality, lesbianism, major
problems at this time; physical, moral, mental
desecrations to children are abominations, because of
what these things do to the Souls of all of these who
are involved.

Through this Miracle the Soul has been talked about
in so many ways, and for some it is difficult to
comprehend that they could have a Portion of God within
them. We find this only an excuse that mankind uses
to accept his or her own weaknesses of immoral actions,
thoughts, words, participations. I could speak for hours,
in depth, on all that the world is practicing at this time,
that mankind is accepting without question, that is so
detrimental to the Purity of their Souls.

As I close at this time I will hand you My
Blessing. My prayer for you, and all who will read
these Words is to treasure your mind, and use it for
pure thoughts, pure direction, pure intentions. I take
my hand to your chest and I say, 'For every beat of
your heart, remember that your Soul is an Important
Part of all you are, all you do, all you think, all you
say, that all things reflect into the Soul that walks
with you each day.' As I cross your shoulders from
one side to the next, this is to remind you to protect
all you are, all you have, all you are responsible for.
Amen."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.