any 1 been to syria?

Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Default any 1 been to syria?

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:59:47 -0700,
WorstGreatWestern has scripted:

On 2 Oct, 22:10, Doesn't Frequently Mop
wrote:

Oddly I've liked every Israeli I met. And every Jew for that matter.

Muslims are less consistent when view from this angle.
--
---
DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com

I'm Jewish.........

Have I ever slapped you around?
--
---
Old October 3rd, 2007, 09:07 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
rama.travel.syria

On Oct 1, 1:56 am, "rama.travel.syria"
wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever been
to syria
whats the empressions of those who had?

Good day all
to make 1 thing clear Syria's problem is not with Jewish its not about
religions we have Jewish Syrians we have Christian Syrians and lots
more religions its about stolen land and pleas ppl lets not go deeper
any one been to Syria write your impressions

Old October 3rd, 2007, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
WorstGreatWestern

wrote:
Oddly I've liked every Israeli I met. And every Jew for that matter.

Muslims are less consistent when view from this angle.
--
---
DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--

I'm Jewish.........

Have I ever slapped you around?
--
---
DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--

thats happens saturday ;-)

Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever
been to syria
whats the empressions of those who had?

Good day all
to make 1 thing clear Syria's problem is not with Jewish its not about
religions we have Jewish Syrians we have Christian Syrians and lots
more religions its about stolen land and pleas ppl lets not go deeper
any one been to Syria write your impressions

well we have to go down to accept this

Israel exists
Israeli people have a land to live

there will be no solution if we go on forever never accepting these two
facts.

Of course in Syria there is no problem being a Christian or a Jew. But are
we going till the year 3500 saying what you are saying ??
or is it reasonable to sit down at a table and find a solution that will
close this problem forever ??

how many people shall die or how many people shall suffer only because
people refuse to accept situations
that are 50 years odl now ??

Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_32_]

Martin wrote:

wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever
been to syria
whats the empressions of those who had?

Good day all
to make 1 thing clear Syria's problem is not with Jewish its not about
religions we have Jewish Syrians we have Christian Syrians and lots
more religions its about stolen land and pleas ppl lets not go deeper
any one been to Syria write your impressions

well we have to go down to accept this

Israel exists
Israeli people have a land to live

there will be no solution if we go on forever never accepting these two
facts.

The other fact is that Israel displaced a large part of the ethnic

population of
Palestine. The displaced people have lived in refugee camps ever since.

"****e happens..."

--
Best
Greg

Old October 4th, 2007, 04:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom Peel

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Doesn't Frequently Mop wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:15:07 -0700,
irwell has scripted:

It would be great if all that tension in the Middle East could be
settled as there are some really great sites to visit,

It's selfish to think along those lines, but it's just the way I see
it too. It won't happen in our lifetimes of course.

The only thing that's wrong with the Middle East are the inbred arabs and
moozlims that infest the area, DFM...the ONLY place that's half - way decent
in the whole Levant is Israel...they've made something of themselves.

So.. exactly how many countries in the Middle East have you visited in
order to form this point of view?

T.
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:25:24 +0200,
Martin has scripted:

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:20:04 +0200, Tom Peel wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Doesn't Frequently Mop wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:15:07 -0700,
irwell has scripted:

It would be great if all that tension in the Middle East could be
settled as there are some really great sites to visit,

It's selfish to think along those lines, but it's just the way I see
it too. It won't happen in our lifetimes of course.

The only thing that's wrong with the Middle East are the inbred arabs and
moozlims that infest the area, DFM...the ONLY place that's half - way decent
in the whole Levant is Israel...they've made something of themselves.

So.. exactly how many countries in the Middle East have you visited in
order to form this point of view?

Ignoring the fact that ethnic Israeli Jews are genetically the same as ethnic
Palestine Arabs and that Lebanon was a civilised country before it was ****ed
up.

That could be put down to the Christians...
--
---
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:59:00 +0200,
Martin has scripted:

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:09:10 +0200, Doesn't Frequently Mop
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:25:24 +0200,
Martin has scripted:

Ignoring the fact that ethnic Israeli Jews are genetically the same as ethnic
Palestine Arabs and that Lebanon was a civilised country before it was ****ed
up.

That could be put down to the Christians...

Christian Jews? (a compromise)

All Jews are a compromise, even those most orthodox.

I think that last sentence made me a Nazi or something.
--
---
Old October 5th, 2007, 12:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Nisse PowerMan

Gregory Morrow wrote:
[...]

So the Jews are in fact Arabs? Right!

Then the Arab haters are also Jew haters!

/Nisse

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Old October 5th, 2007, 01:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
WorstGreatWestern

Gregory Morrow wrote:
[...]

er...does this mean they all have big noses then ?