My GGC2009 Celebrity Solstice pictures

Old March 22nd, 2009, 06:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

Default My GGC2009 Celebrity Solstice pictures

Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove, please
let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old March 22nd, 2009, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_8_]

Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove, please
let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Fantastic, Tobie. Thanks for all the hard work. The photos really
document all the fun. I was sick as a dog on the last couple days, but
it's still fun to look back and see we were all still smiling and having
fun.

--
Nonny
If you think health care is expensive now,

- P.J. O'Rourke
Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

Thanks, Nonny

Looking forward to a little visit with your clan, and maybe some others in
May.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
news

Old March 24th, 2009, 12:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_8_]

Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:
Thanks, Nonny

Looking forward to a little visit with your clan, and maybe some others in
May.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

They're recharging the ankle bracelets now, Tobie, so surely we'll be
out on probation by then. We might not be able to go outside the house,
but we'll have ribs delivered.

Old March 24th, 2009, 04:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/22/2009 1:17 PM Tobie Gerbrandt "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove, please
let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Tobie,

Does Webshots.com have a means of viewing a slide show of your photos?
I couldn't find the thing to click to start it. I would have liked to
view your photos in a slide show, rather than viewing one at a time.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 24th, 2009, 06:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Brian K wrote:
On 3/22/2009 1:17 PM Tobie Gerbrandt "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning
my pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove,
please let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Tobie,

Does Webshots.com have a means of viewing a slide show of your photos?
I couldn't find the thing to click to start it. I would have liked to
view your photos in a slide show, rather than viewing one at a time.

I am not Tobie, but yes webshots does have a slide show option. Click on
the album you want to view and there should be a bunch of options on the
right hand side.

sue
Old March 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

said:
[...]

Thanks Sue.

--
________
Old March 31st, 2009, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
iuki

On Mar 22, 10:17*am, "Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove, please
let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at * *http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Really enjoyed the photos and videos - made me feel like I was there.

Thanks for sharing.

iuki