Celebrity Reveals Name of Ship!

Old December 29th, 2009, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

Default Celebrity Reveals Name of Ship!

On Dec 21, 10:54*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"jeffcoud" wrote in message

that's a terrible name!! *let's hope they ditch it! *what happened to
the celestial/time references? *that totally does not fit at all!
Hello Celebrity!!

Jeff

I kinda liked it.... thinking Silhouette from a celestial perspective...
like seeing something against the moon in silhouette... or a moon of Saturn
in front of the planet's backlit rings viewed in silhouette...

--Tom

I'm not buying it, lol....but nice try!!

Jeff
Old December 29th, 2009, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

Celebrity Silhouette - Guess this means the ship will be size zero.

Old December 29th, 2009, 04:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"jeffcoud" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 10:54 pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"jeffcoud" wrote in message

that's a terrible name!! let's hope they ditch it! what happened to
the celestial/time references? that totally does not fit at all!
Hello Celebrity!!

Jeff

I kinda liked it.... thinking Silhouette from a celestial perspective...
like seeing something against the moon in silhouette... or a moon of
Saturn
in front of the planet's backlit rings viewed in silhouette...

--Tom

I'm not buying it, lol....but nice try!!

Jeff

Ok... but I still like it... and think it beats names like Destiny.

--Tom

Old December 30th, 2009, 12:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_1_]

On Dec 28, 11:42*pm, "Tom K" wrote:

Ok... but I still like it... and think it beats names like Destiny.

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

Warren
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article
,
Warren wrote:

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

I think that is a very god idea.

--
Charles
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Warren" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 11:42 pm, "Tom K" wrote:

Ok... but I still like it... and think it beats names like Destiny.

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

Warren

When Princess did it, it became confusing. Like when people said Crown
Princes... (which one?)...

I vote "negative"...

--Tom

Old December 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

"Tom K" wrote in message

"Warren" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 11:42 pm, "Tom K" wrote:

Ok... but I still like it... and think it beats names like Destiny.

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

Warren

When Princess did it, it became confusing. Like when people said Crown
Princes... (which one?)...

I vote "negative"...

--Tom

It seems to work for HAL. But then, a rose.....

Harry Cooper

Old December 30th, 2009, 02:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

"Tom K" wrote in message

"Warren" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 11:42 pm, "Tom K" wrote:

Ok... but I still like it... and think it beats names like Destiny.

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

Warren

When Princess did it, it became confusing. Like when people said Crown
Princes... (which one?)...

I vote "negative"...

--Tom

So make it Zenith II or Prime Meridian
Old January 5th, 2010, 07:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Charles wrote On 12/29/2009 8:04 PM:
In article
,
Warren wrote:

I think they should reuse Meridian, Zenith, Horizon and Galaxy

I think that is a very god idea.

Well, if it was god's idea then the name sticks. ;-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951