Viking Cruise pictures

Old December 31st, 2009, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Default Viking Cruise pictures

I just finished uploading my pictures from our trip to Florida and cruise on
Holland America's Westerdam in November/December, 2009.

To see these pictures, or any of our other trips, go to:

http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all of you.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old January 1st, 2010, 01:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Island Grampa
wrote:

I just finished uploading my pictures from our trip to Florida and cruise on
Holland America's Westerdam in November/December, 2009.

To see these pictures, or any of our other trips, go to:

http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all of you.

Thanks. Great pictures. Great memories. Love the Martini shots.

Happy New Year.

--
Charles
Old January 1st, 2010, 05:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Island Grampa
wrote:

I just finished uploading my pictures from our trip to Florida and cruise
on
Holland America's Westerdam in November/December, 2009.

To see these pictures, or any of our other trips, go to:

http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all of you.

Thanks. Great pictures. Great memories. Love the Martini shots.

Happy New Year.

--
Charles

Remind me again... how many martini's was it? LOL

--Tom

Old January 1st, 2010, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tobie, thanks for the great pictures. We were only on one HAL cruise so
far, but I loved all the fresh flowers all over the ship.

sue - who will see you on the Oasis

Old January 2nd, 2010, 05:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message
Tobie, thanks for the great pictures. We were only on one HAL cruise so
far, but I loved all the fresh flowers all over the ship.

sue - who will see you on the Oasis

I never noticed that many flower arrangements (maybe it was the holidays so
they had a lot of nutcrackers all over), but we did find a LOT of places
where they can hid the old people...

--Tom

Old January 2nd, 2010, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message
Tobie, thanks for the great pictures. We were only on one HAL cruise so
far, but I loved all the fresh flowers all over the ship.

sue - who will see you on the Oasis

I never noticed that many flower arrangements (maybe it was the holidays so
they had a lot of nutcrackers all over), but we did find a LOT of places
where they can hid the old people.

We had fresh flowers on the table at dinner, also on the tables in the
buffet.

Dining room, the first few pictures.
http://travel.webshots.com/album/557217899XCSUBn

Around the ship:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/286...14545039nAxzHm
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/262...14545039OxMWlo
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/243...14545039xdZbAn
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/212...14545039FRiaHo
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/293...14545039kaPivC

I remember seeing a lot more flowers then we took pictures of. You may
be right that they had less because of the holiday decorations. Maybe
when Jean gets home, I think she is cruising again, she can help with
this since she has been on many HAL ships.

What old people.LOL Lots on my cruise and I am not talking about my
tablemates, they are very young at heart!!

sue

Old January 2nd, 2010, 11:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Tom K
wrote:

I never noticed that many flower arrangements (maybe it was the holidays so
they had a lot of nutcrackers all over), but we did find a LOT of places
where they can hid the old people...

I noticed flowers. But they were not many large arrangements. Small
groupings. And at our dining room table it was like one or two flowers.
I think women probably notice flowers more than men do.

--
Charles
Old January 2nd, 2010, 11:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

Dining room, the first few pictures.
http://travel.webshots.com/album/557217899XCSUBn

I don't recall them being like in your picture. It was like one or two
flowers. At the bars they had like more but not like in the picture.

--
Charles
Old January 2nd, 2010, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

"Tom K" wrote:

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message
Tobie, thanks for the great pictures. We were only on one HAL cruise so
far, but I loved all the fresh flowers all over the ship.

sue - who will see you on the Oasis

I never noticed that many flower arrangements (maybe it was the holidays so
they had a lot of nutcrackers all over), but we did find a LOT of places
where they can hid the old people...

Actually that is correct - the Christmas cruise that I took on HAL
(which was my first on HAL), I was disappointed not to see the many
flower arrangements that I had been told there would be. Instead
there were banks of poinsettias. It wasn't until I went on a
non-Christmas cruise that I saw the flower arrangements that others
had told me about.

I didn't see the hidden old people though.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 02:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

I didn't see the hidden old people though.

That's because they were hidden, duh!! (g)

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.