Where would you fly to (2 weeks) on NWA?

Old April 16th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Suy

Default Where would you fly to (2 weeks) on NWA?

I got a free ticket from the USA to anwhere North West Air (NWA) flys
to. I don't know what the restrictions are, but I'm looking at
options.

Known:

The ticket is restricted to Sept 1 2004 to ~May 2005.
I have possible 2 weeks off in July (first 2 weeks)
I have possible 2 weeks off in Nov (last 2 weeks)
I have 1.5 weeks off in Dec/Jan during the Christmas holidays.
I'll be travelling alone.
I'm Chinese Canadian.
I like big cities and beautiful sceneries. I don't care for history
or sand&beach.

I guess what I'm asking is where does NWA fly to that would be one of
those places that I would not normally go to unless it was free...
Easter Island would fit this example.... :-)

I've ruled out Austrillia, New Zealand, Fuji. I've ruled out the main
European cities as I can always go to those later, plus those tickets
aren't very expensive compared to asia.
I've also ruled out major asian countries like Taiwan, China, Japan,
and Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sinapore as I'd like to
visit these places with someone else.

I'm considering Hong Kong in Nov, as it isn't too cold, and not too
hot, and I have family there. I haven't been back for 20 years.

Old April 16th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Miguel Cruz

Suy wrote:
I got a free ticket from the USA to anwhere North West Air (NWA) flys
to. I don't know what the restrictions are, but I'm looking at
options.

Known:

The ticket is restricted to Sept 1 2004 to ~May 2005.
I have possible 2 weeks off in July (first 2 weeks)
I have possible 2 weeks off in Nov (last 2 weeks)
I have 1.5 weeks off in Dec/Jan during the Christmas holidays.
I'll be travelling alone.
I'm Chinese Canadian.
I like big cities and beautiful sceneries. I don't care for history
or sand&beach.

I guess what I'm asking is where does NWA fly to that would be one of
those places that I would not normally go to unless it was free...
Easter Island would fit this example.... :-)

I've ruled out Austrillia, New Zealand, Fuji.

Why on earth have you ruled out New Zealand? It's the perfect answer. It's
also one of the most expensive places to fly to, so it's good value from a
free ticket.

miguel
Old April 17th, 2004, 12:43 AM
mtravelkay

Suy wrote:
I got a free ticket from the USA to anwhere North West Air (NWA) flys
to. I don't know what the restrictions are, but I'm looking at
options.

Known:

The ticket is restricted to Sept 1 2004 to ~May 2005.
I have possible 2 weeks off in July (first 2 weeks)

but.. you stated the ticket isn't valid for July.

I'm considering Hong Kong in Nov, as it isn't too cold, and not too
hot, and I have family there. I haven't been back for 20 years.

Go to HK, see your family.

Old April 17th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
Suy wrote:

[...]

If you like cities and history, how about Rome? I forget if NWA flies to
Rome, but if they do, you'll have the time of your life there.
Old April 17th, 2004, 02:02 AM
A Mate

One pretty good reason for ruling out NZ - is that NW doesn't fly there,
(nor to Australia)!!!

Old April 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
reinstalled

There is no wrong answer to this question.

Old April 17th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Thur

"Suy" wrote ...
I got a free ticket from the USA to anwhere North West Air (NWA) flys
to. I don't know what the restrictions are, but I'm looking at
options.
The ticket is restricted to Sept 1 2004 to ~May 2005.
I have possible 2 weeks off in July (first 2 weeks)
I have possible 2 weeks off in Nov (last 2 weeks)

There's no July between September 2004 & May 2005. So you'll go in
November...

I'm considering Hong Kong in Nov, as it isn't too cold, and not too
hot, and I have family there. I haven't been back for 20 years.

Didn't you just answer your own question? :-S
Greetz,

*Northwest Airlines*

Old April 18th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Leo Hamulczyk

Suy wrote in message . ..
I got a free ticket from the USA to anwhere North West Air (NWA) flys
to. I don't know what the restrictions are, but I'm looking at
options.

Go to Hong Kong in March. Weather is PERFECT (though the haze isn't).
Old April 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Lester Mosley

Heck get a world map and toss a dart!

But I would fly to one of the SE pacific coutries if I could.

But hey It's free.. take it and have a good time.