Just returned from cruise - don't get it...

Old August 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
RTCReferee

Default Just returned from cruise - don't get it...

Tom K wrote:

And every city has to give some thanks to California for driving the auto
industry to reduce emissions.

California thanks you, Tom, and so do I. :-)

Old August 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
RTCReferee

Old August 5th, 2004, 08:23 PM
RTCReferee

"E.k.R." wrote:

"RTCReferee" wrote in message

For anyone interested in Atlanta's astounding rate of low-density growth

and
how that type of growth relates to air pollution, you can check out the
following:

http://www.southface.org/home/sfpubs...98/growth.html

Unfortunately Atlanta is making all the same growth mistakes as LA.
Everyday I'm here (five years now) I'm astonished how it's becoming more
and more like LA.

I was surprised when I first read about Atlanta's traffic problems a couple of
years ago. I hope they get things under better control there soon, as we'd
like to visit one of these days.

I haven't spent more than maybe 3-4 nights total in Los Angeles in my life.
It's just not my kind of place, though there are some worthwhile places to
visit.
Fortunately, when a cruise leaves from San Pedro or Long Beach, we're close
enough to fly down the same day, which is what we've done when San Pedro was
our embarkation port.

Old August 8th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Sagittaria

"Miso" wrote in

This fall, we will be doing an All Inclusive to the Mayan region
only because we haven't been there before and tipping is already
included in the price. Besides, liquor is included too. ;-)

Wow, that's impressive! What cruise line is that?

--
----Sagittaria----

"Just think how boring life would be if everyone liked and respected
everyone else."
cmsix wrote in a.s.s.d on 4/17/04
Old August 8th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Sagittaria wrote:
"Miso" wrote in

This fall, we will be doing an All Inclusive to the Mayan region
only because we haven't been there before and tipping is already
included in the price. Besides, liquor is included too. ;-)

Wow, that's impressive! What cruise line is that?

An "all inclusive" is a land package, not a cruise.

sue

Old September 6th, 2004, 10:46 AM
*bicker*

From Cruise Industry News:

Mass market cruises are by far more profitable than luxury
cruises, according to research released by the Cruise Lines
International Association. The average cruiser spends $1,546
for a mass market cruise and onboard spending, while a
luxury passenger spends $2,200. The difference is that the
luxury costs the operator much more in terms of service,
food and amenities. A full analysis of the study is
presented in the current issue of Cruise Industry News – the
newsletter.

--
bicker®
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/D...ry_040602.html
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:10 PM
fanky fanky is offline
Banned

I assu sf escorts I accidentally cut it on with the drives out

sf asian escorts Now drives 1-3

and the power button are on constantly and drive 4 is flashing. And I

can't locate it in raidar etc. If so any idea of how long ti would take

all four sf escort I'm waiting to

sf asian escort migrate my data to my Ultra
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
fanky fanky is offline
Banned

It took us about 6 months sf asian escort to get almost 500 pages. Let's go for 5 months this time. sf escorts
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark sf escort
Dean Koontz= Always working! sf asian escorts

Last edited by fanky : August 22nd, 2011 at 01:19 PM.