Steiner & NCL Renew Agreement!

Old June 24th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Steiner & NCL Renew Agreement!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Steiner Leisure Limited and thought
it would be of interest. It will be interesting to see if Steiner
will get "exclusive" contracts with the various Carnival Corporation
brands. Princess is experimenting with bringing the spa concession
in-house on 2 of their ships. If this experiment is successful,
Steiner will possibly take a big hit. If you have missed any of my
news' postings, they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Steiner Leisure Limited Announces Renewal of Agreement with Norwegian
Cruise Lines

NASSAU, The Bahamas June 24, 2004
Steiner Leisure Limited (Nasdaq:STNR), has renewed its agreement with
Norwegian Cruise Line, LTD. through May 2009. The new agreement
provides for Steiner to continue its relationship as the exclusive
provider of spa services. Under its distinctly unique brand Mandara
Spa, recognized globally for 5 star service and a comprehensive menu
selection, Steiner will provide massage services, hair dressing and
beauty treatments on the existing Norwegian fleet of ten cruise ships
(including one operated under the "Orient" brand), as well as on all
ships Norwegian introduces into service during the term of this
agreement.
Leonard I. Fluxman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Steiner
Leisure, commented, "We are very excited about our contract renewal
with Norwegian Cruise Line, which reflects the commitment by both
parties to continue our mutually successful association. Steiner is
proud to continue to be associated with the freestyle innovations and
excellence of Norwegian Cruise Lines."

Steiner Leisure Limited is a worldwide provider of spa services. The
Company's operations include spas and salons on 113 cruise ships, and
in 64 resort spas and two luxury day spas. Our cruise line and
land-based resort customers include Carnival Cruise Line, Caesars
Entertainment, Celebrity Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Cunard/Seabourn
Cruise Lines, Hilton Hotels, Holland America Line, Kerzner
International, Marriott Hotels, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess
Cruises and Royal Caribbean Cruises. Our Elemis Limited subsidiary
manufactures its Elemis(r) brand products for use in our cruise ship
and land-based spas. This top quality European line of beauty products
is also distributed worldwide to exclusive hotels, salons, health
clubs and destination spas. Elemis(r), as well as other Steiner
private label products, including La Therapie(r), Ionithermie, and
Steiner Hair Care, are available at http://www.timetospa.com.

Steiner Leisure also owns and operates three post secondary schools
(comprised of a total of eight campuses) located in Miami, Fort
Lauderdale, Orlando and Sarasota, Florida; Baltimore, Maryland; York,
Pennsylvania and Charlottesville and Winchester, Virginia. Offering
degree and non-degree programs in massage therapy and skin care, these
schools train and qualify spa professionals for health and beauty
positions within the Steiner family of companies or other industry
entities.