The Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in Chiang Mai!

Old November 16th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Takin Gthepiss

Default The Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in Chiang Mai!

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

Let me recommend a great restaurant if you are going to be in Chiang
Mai. The food is fantastic!

We had another great meal at the Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant on Moon
Muang Road just south of Thapae Gate in Chiang Mai today. We eat there
often as this restaurant never fails to provide a delicious variety of
Middle Eastern foods prepared well and presented and served in a
comfortable setting.

If you are going to be in Chiang Mai during this up-coming high season
(yes, the evenings are even getting cool now!) don't pass up the
opportunity to try their yogurt, humus, falafel, cheeses, and all the
other wonderful foods that they offer. The yogurt is certainly the
best available in Chiang Mai,

**Over to you Picko....... ;-)

and is also available in many different
markets around the city, found in their main dairy case. Try it...
You'll like it! )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Old November 16th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Chabon

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:24:00 -0800, Steve Kramer
wrote:

Let me recommend a great restaurant if you are going to be in Chiang
Mai. The food is fantastic!

We had another great meal at the Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant on Moon
Muang Road just south of Thapae Gate in Chiang Mai today. We eat there
often as this restaurant never fails to provide a delicious variety of
Middle Eastern foods prepared well and presented and served in a
comfortable setting.

If you are going to be in Chiang Mai during this up-coming high season
(yes, the evenings are even getting cool now!) don't pass up the
opportunity to try their yogurt, humus, falafel, cheeses, and all the
other wonderful foods that they offer. The yogurt is certainly the best
available in Chiang Mai, and is also available in many different markets
around the city, found in their main dairy case. Try it... You'll like
it! )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Stevie, old stirrer, again trying to get a storm brewed up? Life must
be boring for you eh?
Cheers
Chabby
Old November 16th, 2003, 12:42 PM
pickle

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand

******Ahhhhhhhhhh Stevie, you got another free feed again I see and are
repaying the owners by giving a free plug.

What next???? A plug for Mc Donalds.............. 5555555

Of course you are unable to eat the local tucker are'nt you??? Too
unsophisticated for your taste. :-)

Still waiting to see the awards old chap.............. What they don't

exist,
why am I not surprised. ;-)

Looking forward to your usual boring reply...............Ho hum.

Say Hey !!

Poor ole Stevie - out in the Thai sun again without his porkie pie hat !!

Old November 16th, 2003, 12:56 PM
pickle

"pickle" wrote in message
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand

******Ahhhhhhhhhh Stevie, you got another free feed again I see and are
repaying the owners by giving a free plug.

What next???? A plug for Mc Donalds.............. 5555555

Of course you are unable to eat the local tucker are'nt you??? Too
unsophisticated for your taste. :-)

Still waiting to see the awards old chap.............. What they don't

exist,
why am I not surprised. ;-)

Looking forward to your usual boring reply...............Ho hum.

Say Hey !!

Stevie is in the class of noodle stands along the red light district here

in chain-my. You may come across him in also around the night brigade area
with some of the polelice he knows on a social basis - If ya know what I
mean *wink*
Taking up with the boys in the tight brown uniforms now eh Stevie ??

5555 HEE-HAW !!

Old November 16th, 2003, 03:08 PM
My Hobby

snip
Haven't I seen this same post before, like every couple of months or so?
Isn't this a commercial posting. By golly, I think this is spam.

Old November 16th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Chabon

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:08:33 +0700, "My Hobby"
wrote:

snip
Haven't I seen this same post before, like every couple of months or so?
Isn't this a commercial posting. By golly, I think this is spam.

Yes you're right - IT IS SPAM - our 1st class photographer is now so
short on income that he has to spam the Internet...
Old November 16th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Ohia

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

That's what I was missing. I went to thailand and enjoyed all the local
delights, but was surprised to find that ancient thai delicacy, falafel, was
not on the menu.

Come to think of it, neither were the matza balls.

Old November 16th, 2003, 10:15 PM
pickle

"My Hobby" wrote in message
snip
Haven't I seen this same post before, like every couple of months or so?
Isn't this a commercial posting. By golly, I think this is spam.

Say Hey Hobby !!

Steve Kramer has a jew friend at Jewrusalem falafel and gets a free hand out
when he plugs the jew's bitch shop on SCT.

Several months ago a complaint was filed with city hall on the statement of
a customer who got sick from the food at the jew shop.