A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travelling Style » Cruises
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Regent Air Credit Info???

Old April 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953
external usenet poster

Default Regent Air Credit Info???

Hello all, thinking about taking Regent 7SM on 1 Jun 13. I Am wanting to find out if anyone knows what the approximate air credit might be? Want to figure out if it is worth taking the credit and doing my own flights etc...

Also, thinking about the Tere Moana as another option for a Med cruise. Any input on this is welcomed.

TIA everyone for your input and assistance. There will be six of us travelling in a group.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
GodsOnSafari
external usenet poster

On Apr 7, 4:16*pm, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, thinking about taking Regent 7SM on 1 Jun 13. I Am wanting to find out if anyone knows what the approximate air credit might be? Want to figure out if it is worth taking the credit and doing my own flights etc...

Also, thinking about the Tere Moana as another option for a Med cruise. Any input on this is welcomed.

TIA everyone for your input and assistance. There will be six of us travelling in a group.

The Tere Moana is the former Le Boreal of Compagnie du Ponant, which
is basically as much as I know about it. It is a really new build
though - I think it was new for 2010?
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953
external usenet poster

On Monday, April 9, 2012 10:02:11 AM UTC-4, GodsOnSafari wrote:
On Apr 7, 4:16*pm, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, thinking about taking Regent 7SM on 1 Jun 13. I Am wanting to find out if anyone knows what the approximate air credit might be? Want to figure out if it is worth taking the credit and doing my own flights etc....

The Tere Moana is the former Le Boreal of Compagnie du Ponant, which
is basically as much as I know about it. It is a really new build
though - I think it was new for 2010?

Thanks GOS...