Regent Air Credit Info???

Old April 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Regent Air Credit Info???

Hello all, thinking about taking Regent 7SM on 1 Jun 13. I Am wanting to find out if anyone knows what the approximate air credit might be? Want to figure out if it is worth taking the credit and doing my own flights etc...

Also, thinking about the Tere Moana as another option for a Med cruise. Any input on this is welcomed.

TIA everyone for your input and assistance. There will be six of us travelling in a group.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
GodsOnSafari

On Apr 7, 4:16*pm, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, thinking about taking Regent 7SM on 1 Jun 13. I Am wanting to find out if anyone knows what the approximate air credit might be? Want to figure out if it is worth taking the credit and doing my own flights etc...

Also, thinking about the Tere Moana as another option for a Med cruise. Any input on this is welcomed.

TIA everyone for your input and assistance. There will be six of us travelling in a group.

The Tere Moana is the former Le Boreal of Compagnie du Ponant, which
is basically as much as I know about it. It is a really new build
though - I think it was new for 2010?