Americans and their treatment of Canadians

Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Ken Pisichko

Default Americans and their treatment of Canadians

Bradly Wiebe wrote:

Ken Pisichko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Ken Pisichko wrote:

Or even a letter, diplomatic note, or Valentine's Day card?

America the beautiful wrote:

How do you know your PM didn't get a thanks in a phone call from Bush.

Right. How do you know?

Why didn't you answer my question, eh? Your statement was not a question -
just a statement starting with HOW and ending with a period.

I'm the one with the question that you failed to answer.

At least this time you checked on your English grammer and ended a statement
with a period. Like I said your "question" did not end with a question mark. In
much of the world (obviously yours is excepted) questions end with a question
mark. Do you mean to say this is another difference between Americans and the
rest of us - no question marks ending American questions?

Whatever. Are you going to answer my question? - looky a question mark.

I love it when debates on usenet always end up in spelling and grammar criticisms.
I'm impressed that you hadn't corrected his spelling of grammar when he used it to
correct your grammar

Anyways, enjoy your English 101 class gentlemen

Enjoyment is one thing. It is really unfortunate when beautiful people cannot even pass
the 101 course never mind the "Honours" 100 level course ;-)

Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Let's go back to basics. Marko made a statement.

"and got zero thanks from Bush."

which someone said "How do you know?"

From there Ken said effectively why do you think there was any contact.

It would appear fair to say that the hidden responder did ask the first
question to which Ken has not responded. Of course elsewhere in the
thread another response pointed out that the two politicians hated one
another and polite communication was unlikely.

Give it up you two.

Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Americans and their respect of non-Americans

Bradly Wiebe wrote:

Ken Ehrett wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:43:28 GMT, "Haximus" wrote:

"JMC" wrote in message
om...

Canadian citizen, traveling from Switzerland to Canada via the USA, with a
valid Canadian passport. Arrested for no valid reason. Held in jail for 2
weeks. An deported to a country where torture is the norm.

America, The land of the Free?

It's the penalty for not having blue eyes and blond hair

Hey, if Canada didn't want him back why should we care about where he
gets shipped off to?

Actually Canada did want him back. The problem is that he was shipped off to
Syria without anybody knowing beforehand.

I do have to say though that BOTH the US and Canada ****ed up on this one, even
though it could be argued that the US ****ed up worse.

Or one could argue that one of the dangers of dual citizenship is that
someone else may choose which they want to pay attention to.

Old May 2nd, 2004, 11:39 PM
Captain!

"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

Old May 2nd, 2004, 11:53 PM
America the beautiful

Captain! wrote:
"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

Ummm, OK.

--
Chris F
Long Island, USA.

Pizza Express Man and his cat Gayrab.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/expressman.jpg

http://****france.com/
http://www.fark.com/

My very own impersonation of somebody here in antu. See if you can guess
who it is.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/nicedoggie.wav

Old May 3rd, 2004, 12:06 AM
Tim

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
edom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

It was more than a small minority of haters. The whole frickin' media
was saying it.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 12:16 AM
Captain!

"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Captain! wrote:
"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small

minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

Ummm, OK.

no, its not ok. but it is forgivable. as long as it is/was only a few idiots
and not a majority. we in canada do not like to be thought of in that way.
even now, there is great public concern about possible terrorist cells
hiding here.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 12:58 AM
America the beautiful

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
reedom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small

minority

of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

Ummm, OK.

no, its not ok. but it is forgivable. as long as it is/was only a few idiots
and not a majority.

Gee thanks.

we in canada do not like to be thought of in that way.

Actually we don't think of you at all.

even now, there is great public concern about possible terrorist cells
hiding here.

I hear you have almost a hundred but your government isn't doing
anything about it. It's quite possible you are due for a great American
liberation campaign.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 12:59 AM
America the beautiful

Tim wrote:

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
eedom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

It was more than a small minority of haters. The whole frickin' media
was saying it.

And they heard it from the small minority.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:58 AM
Dave Smith

America the beautiful wrote:

even now, there is great public concern about possible terrorist cells
hiding here.

I hear you have almost a hundred but your government isn't doing
anything about it.

Past experience would indicate that you need to worry about terrorist cells in
your own country first.

It's quite possible you are due for a great American
liberation campaign.

You guys already tried that a few times, and lost every time.